/cry Byebyes Abelardus :'(

F

-fwapp-

bye mate, i hope u do well in china and that u come back to the game when back if it's still going :/

T

tazzke

:(

sad to see another good cleric go (veel plezier in China btw hehe)

but..looking at the bright side...i'm going up one spot again in top 20 cleric list... :p (give more alts)

O

old.Prof

Goodbye everyone, has been a great time playing in Albion.

Goodbye my friends, you kept me playing :). Would 've been quit long ago if you weren't around :fluffle:

Goodbye my ex-guildies, gotta say I can't complain about my ex-guilds (The Brethren & Legion of Darkness), it were nice and friendly people and made many friends in my guilds, though I left LoD in an argument (and unban me now from the forums ffs :p). Were both great guilds to be in :).

Goodbye and thanks to all the people that RvRed with me, especially First Cohort, for giving me a good playing time :). And also thanks to all the hibbie and middie guilds who were nice enough to try to kill us and give some good opposition :p

And lastly goodbye to Droppie, wub you forever sweety :wub:
Keep thinking of me and I'll keep thinking of you :kiss2:.

/signing off :)

EDIT : if you see me still around, it's Droppie using me as a buff-bot :p.

K

Kurik BHM

:/ later abel...

chaina eh?... i wanna go too ..... can i be your luggage? :D

V

Vivisect

im in Dalian China with my gf Qiaokeli atm, but we will back uk soon =) which city u living m8, maybe we meet there . good luck in china

R

rure_

bah, sucks losing one of albions finest clerics. good luck man

G

gverig

crap!!

u where grate mate!!!! be back soone!!!!!!!!!!

K

knockout

going to miss you abe, was always great fun trying to piss you off ever since the old AoP times. Been an absent player for a while now and i wished we had played together more often than just chatting like we did in /gu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom