Crush Merc Template ......

Fishpaste

Fledgling Freddie
This has probably been done a THOUSAND times but ive missed/havent seen them <dumb half ogre>.

At present I have Som, GoV, CB,<need credit on that one> :), Malice and Battler... any I should drop or others I need ? none of 'em have so far been levelled so not a great problem to drop them out ........

Any help apreciated, but please noooooooo really uber rare items, dont have time to Pharm them, or massive amounts of cash to buy them even if they are available ....

Thanks again in advance :clap:

Littles

Loyal Freddie
I have never understood why all mercs use Malice/Battler. We all know why malice is used as main hand but battler as offhand is wrong imo. The major benefit is the proc which can be used by having it on your back. The major drawback is you miss out on the "haste effect" big style. For those who don't know, it means that if you successfully hit with both weapons then the next round is at the combined speed of both your weapons divided by two which generally means that your weapons will swing faster therefore increasing your DPS.

To stay on topic. Tze has a very nice crush template with battler/malice but has some hard to get items. My template i think is good also but again hard items.

Fishpaste

Fledgling Freddie
hehe k Littles,

out of the two, Malice/Battler, which would u use main hand ? and can u suggest a good off hand replacement for the other ??

:drink:

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Littles said:
I have never understood why all mercs use Malice/Battler. We all know why malice is used as main hand but battler as offhand is wrong imo. The major benefit is the proc which can be used by having it on your back. The major drawback is you miss out on the "haste effect" big style. For those who don't know, it means that if you successfully hit with both weapons then the next round is at the combined speed of both your weapons divided by two which generally means that your weapons will swing faster therefore increasing your DPS.

To stay on topic. Tze has a very nice crush template with battler/malice but has some hard to get items. My template i think is good also but again hard items.
The haste effect is barely anything, 0.1 0.2 secs or so, and it only counts when you swing your offhand. Battler is not a bad offhand, but there is better. I use battler for my temp since ctd didn't fit and I don't have room for golm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom