Film Crows Zero

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
crows-zero.jpg

Finished watching a movie named Crows Zero, a Japanese movie about high school delinquents trying to graduate in the toughest environment there is. It has some really nice messages hidden in it too, not just pointless violence (not that its something bad...)

Here is a trailer:

YouTube - Crows Zero (Kurôzu zero) Trailer

Apparently its not a subbed trailer, but give me a pm if you want to watch the movie but have trouble finding it. Legally.. of course, honestly...

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Fett how much japanese stuff do you watch because this concept isn't exactly original, but if you've seen gokusen et al and still say its good then I'll give it a watch.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Can't stand gore flicks. Not interesting or enjoyable tbh.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Fett how much japanese stuff do you watch because this concept isn't exactly original, but if you've seen gokusen et al and still say its good then I'll give it a watch.

Not much at all, but this one has some really nice characters you get attached to. At least me, and it has a follow up that just got released.

By the way, the trailer doesn't do the movie justice at all, not in a thousand years.

Not exactly my type of fun either.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I told my asiagore infested mate about that based on your reccy. he loves it.

I didn't like it. When I thought it was a live action animé I decided I'd prolly have liked the cartoon better. Though that said, the latex manic/depressive amputee-dog person was awesome :)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Just seen it again, and the second movie as well called Crows Zero 2. Was laughing my ass off at times and suddenly it gets dead serious and you almost get sad. I can't stress enough how much you need to see this!!! (at least the first one)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom