Crown of Zahur

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Whats the minimum number of people needed and what is the tactic,
ty in advance

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
Cant remember exactly as it was some time since I did CoZ but I know we had about 7 ppl in grp with 2 dedicated clerics, about 3 tanks a couple of other chars and an fop BB out of grp.

Was a tough fight for sure and got a crap load of MLxp for it =) if you need help with the enc I'm more than happy to run my fop rejuv cleric in grp

Owl

Fledgling Freddie
why not meet at zahur tonight say about 7:20 gmt. i've been wanting credit for it for some time now...

Funkybunny

Banned
we did it with a ml9 pet 2-3 healers/bb and a couple of hunters... buff pet up fully, load a crystal titan on the rock and let the mobs attack that, then just send ml9 pet in and pull zahur, keep pet alive with small heals and when the others get agro, just let the hunters shoot him while he has that nasty ml9 pet on his back

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
minimalist :)

pet caster? or any caster? and I take it the cleric has FoP?

Doesn't matter tbh, FOP is for lazy clerics :D

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
eggy said:
Doesn't matter tbh, FOP is for lazy clerics :D

true these newfangled major heals might as well not cost mana.

can't use it and smite at the same time though ;) so FoP for the win!

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
well classic method is:

1 shield tank
2 melee dmg dealers
1 healer
1 interrupter-secondary healer

fop is needed unless u have healer with loads of pp, mcl, rp. Mana regen is nice to have too.

Thus on alb it'd be doable by group of

s/s pally, merc/arms/reaver as MA, any meleer on assist (i guess even infi is good), 2 cleric (1 for healing purpose and another for interrupting caster mob).
on hib: s/s hero/champ/bm, bm/champ + any meleer, druid, bard
on mid: warrior/thane, zerker/savage + any meleer, healer, shaman (not BB, otherwise extra class is required).

tactics is pretty simple:

shield tank pulls Zahur, MA picks any of adds but casters, meleer on assist taunts 2nd add and assists MA, interrupter takes care about caster mob. Once any of Zahur's add is dead his "bubble" has to be killed too.
If everyone is doing fine then u won't get any problems but beware to get aggro on healer due to overheals on starts. Only decent shield tank would do well, crappy tank needs lots of healing and probably healer would get aggro.

I think i killed Zahur 100-150 times in early toa day with grp like this.

But tell me why can't u kill it with 22dps fds on necro pet? No heals generate aggro and the pet is so bugged that caster mobs go into melee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom