Misc Crowded House time

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
My sister just sold her house. She's going to need a place to stay for 2 months while the building works is done on her new place. Which means there's going to be six of us in my house (Me, the Mrs, my sister, her husband and their 2 young children). I think I'm going to have to re-discover pubs again. Or build a secure garden shed with a perimeter fence around it.

Joy.

Chilly

Balls of steel
TWO MONTHS?!?!?! Tell her she needs to spend at least two weeks of that in a hotel somewhere to let you recoer sanity! That's a bit fucin cheeky...

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
She's family. I'm not going to say no.

The house is big enough...but I've got used to being able to walk around naked etc

I think I'll leave em all to it & book myself in at the Berkeley Hotel ! (my room will look like a crime scene from Miami Vice by the time I vacate it !)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I can see where your coming from but i bet your missus have you a look when you told her lol :D

They could have rented a mobile home or house like most people have to

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Actually, it was the Mrs who insisted on them staying!!!! My sis called my home number, I was out on the motorbike, the Mrs took the call and basically said "yeah of course it will be fine".

I never liked wearing trousers anyway....

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Actually, it was the Mrs who insisted on them staying!!!! My sis called my home number, I was out on the motorbike, the Mrs took the call and basically said "yeah of course it will be fine".

I never liked wearing trousers anyway....
Make your sister clean your house, and the kids clean your car, and build you a shed, I don't see the problem.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Its good of you to do it, and I also would do the same for family. Some friction is inevitable, I guess its how the friction is handled that will determine your relationship afterwards.

Christmas should be ace :)

Hope the shared lodgings goes pretty smoothly.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Yeah, Christmas Day will be awesome with the kids :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I'll show them my nice jacket. The one where the arms do up round the back...

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
:p

yourthreadnosurvivors.jpg

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I thought this was a thread about the NZ group from the early 90's

Nate

FH is my second home
Go travelling. South East Asia's dry this time of year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom