Crossrealming?

Thlauni

Fledgling Freddie
Is it crossrealming if say albs and mids attack you together? I Just had this experience in Leirvik

Frankly this is starting to happen quite frankly and is starting to annoy me quite a lot. Where and how do you best report such acts?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
if they're communicating out of the game to team up it's cross reaming.

If they just happen to decide "lets be nice to the poor alb" after ganking him 40 times and through a complex series of /waves /beckons and /crys they decide to run around and kill other things it's not.

Send a RightNow ;) they'll sort them out if it's the former.

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Basically you are allowed to join forces and make a deal to kill a third party, if you only do it by ingame tools(emotes ect) Doing it by irc, msn or the like is not allowed.

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Thlauni said:
Is it crossrealming if say albs and mids attack you together? I Just had this experience in Leirvik

Frankly this is starting to happen quite frankly and is starting to annoy me quite a lot. Where and how do you best report such acts?

well, they have to kill smth :p I guess they pick u ^_^

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
I had a duel with a mid where we did beckon bow then 3 other mids desided to add and a NS helped me deal with the adders, not really cross realming just helping out imo

Forf

Fledgling Freddie
Heres some help for you for next time:
SpyAlbion.JPG

SpyHibernia.JPG

SpyMidgard.JPG

With love from the albion realm! o_O

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Thlauni said:

TBH I dont think Frank gives a fuck.

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Baldrian said:
Basically you are allowed to join forces and make a deal to kill a third party, if you only do it by ingame tools(emotes ect) Doing it by irc, msn or the like is not allowed.

aye like goa knows who is on ur msn list :m00:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Think GoA doesn't care, or they would have banned IRC and public vent server users long time ago.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Alexandrinus said:
once we had a mid/hib corporated relic raid in OF, biggest fun ever (prydwen)

But then again, you are the sort of child that likes to pull legs off spiders so your definition of fun is to be taken lightly.

Saraden

Loyal Freddie
other day i fought hunter and we got ranger add, we stopped fighting and killed the add & hugged and went back to our ways. Made my day. :)

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
no it aint x realming anymore. but x realming is spreading info from your enemies to your ally's, etc what ever way you get info from.

but there is allowed to play all kind of realms now imo.

if someone got 2 types of realms there both are same server, it is the same as excal/prydwen etc, if you know what I mean.

WullieTheRed

Loyal Freddie
lol, Hibgard.... such short memories some of you buggers have... dont you remember NF release when the Mids were going for our Str relic and the Albies were going for the Pow?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
damn albernians ;)

I doubt the "hibgard" thing is organised - however when mids are attacking albion, hibs will come play. Hibs attack albion, mids will come play. Albs attack hibernia... mids will attack albion :p

That said I'm sure I've seen hibs hitting midgard while they're over in albion (and mids in hibernia when the hibs have been attacking us) so it's only when yer feeling paranoid that they're all picking on you.

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
Alexandrinus said:
once we had a mid/hib corporated relic raid in OF, biggest fun ever (prydwen)

we had the hibgard alliance take 5 of our 6 relix few weeks ago :s while 200 albs were on an ML, tho the fact they stayedon the ML while the mids and hibs spent endless hours slaving away in our frontier didn't help

Silverblast

One of Freddy's beloved
Imo there should be some unwritten rule that if a 3rd realm grp adds on fg vs fg, both those groups should target the 3rd realm grp :p.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Silverblast said:
Imo there should be some unwritten rule that if a 3rd realm grp adds on fg vs fg, both those groups should target the 3rd realm grp :p.

and they should insta delete accounts off ppl who whine about adds in a massive roleplaying game.

Silverblast

One of Freddy's beloved
Calo said:
and they should insta delete accounts off ppl who whine about adds in a massive roleplaying game.
Yea you shouldnt whine about it indeed, although that isnt relevant to my post! :touch:

Calo

Part of the furniture
Silverblast said:
Yea you shouldnt whine about it indeed, although that isnt relevant to my post! :touch:

i just had to quote someone :p

Thlauni

Fledgling Freddie
Well just to continue thread.

I guess my annoyance don't come off peeps grouping together against an overwhelming force, but from the situations were it is apparant they are working together and continues to do so.

But, hey, if it aint illigal no hazzle from me. And I wont hesistate to do the same then ;-)

Flimgoblin said:
if they're communicating out of the game to team up it's cross reaming.

If they just happen to decide "lets be nice to the poor alb" after ganking him 40 times and through a complex series of /waves /beckons and /crys they decide to run around and kill other things it's not.

Send a RightNow ;) they'll sort them out if it's the former.

Doubt it says anyhwere in CoC that its not allowed to NOT kill a person. After all DAoC is a roleplay game. And if it was agreed using a 3rd party program how would anyone prove person A been speaking to person B ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom