Crossrealming Hib and Alb

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Here I was thinking crossrealming is not permitted.

I tried to kill Arathor (Bard) but he got away. A few minutes later he is back running around clearly inviting me to attack him.
I move in, PA fails and he manages to mezz me. Arathor then moves back and in comes Viivi (mincer) at full speed and attacks me. Arathor joins in and a few moment later I'm dead. They cheer and clap each other and moves of together. Later on I still see them moving together.

I have nice screenshots to prove it.
Should I report them?

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
don't think its a breach of CoC. Only think they did was not attack each other

its pretty lame imho but i don't think there is a base for reporting

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
It happens, big deal :) I went to Uppland once, saw a few Mids xping and I went all soft, so emoted a bit and then sat down and unstealthed right next to them. 10 minutes later or so an Alb came along and the two Mids and me teamed up and kicked the shit out of him.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Well.

If the bard and the Minstrel had planned to work together through another kinda chat, where they could clearly understand each others intentions, then it is illegal, but if they just saw each other and you and ganged up on you, then it is fair enough.

And pretty hard to prove they have talked together if they used some instant-messaging :(

Kalgarn

Fledgling Freddie
i teamed up more then once in odins with lone albs or hibs out of boredom when we just emoted a bit and then killed who we ran into.nothing wrong with it imo as long as you aint using an outside chat etc.
there aint anything in the CoC that tells you that you have to kill someone when you see him or can't work together to kill someone else as long as you don't use any tools outside the game

Filenotfound

Fledgling Freddie
ive done it loads in DF with hibs and sumtimes mids

not against CoC imo but a bit hard on teh mid :D

:drink:

Milon

Fledgling Freddie
To be honest i wouldn't mind seeing some screenies or even a short vid of that... kinda funny imo. 2 support (if you can call mincers support) keeling an SB :m00:

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Those anchors scouts and mincers use hit for 250+ you know :p

Heartless

Fledgling Freddie
not against coc done it a fair few times in bg1 with a few toons... also done it once where i teamed up with a ns to kill mids in odins

would be quite funny though to see the ppl's faces who we kill as they watch a ns and inf pa him/her then run away and stealth together

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
We tried to take Bledmeer away from the Albs once ages ago (well over a year ago actually) with Melgar helping us.

Only problem was we couldn't heal him when the muppet pulled agro oops :(

Was a laugh though :D

DirtyKnacker

Fledgling Freddie
I think reporting people is the lamest thing in this game,because of one little thing you can get flush alot of money and time of somebody down the drain,the game is messed up as it is.
Whats the point in reporting them? so you can get back at them for double teaming on you?

'An eye for an eye and the whole world would be blind'

GO GANDY :wij:

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
that's pretty ... so we should let people cheat (not judging on the case of this thread just with Dirty's remark) because wasting their time if we report them is wrong?

HHAHAHAHAHHAHA... haha .. HAHA ... ha ...

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
i was debuffing mobs once for middie noobs in DF with my necro, then they decided to send down bds with buffbots sticked to them to get me so i quickly ran through the portal ><

Brannor McThife

Fledgling Freddie
Priceless actually. Hell, I'd team with anyone to kill an assassin.

And I find the "don't report them" arguement hilarious...
That's like being in court and having your whole defense:

"Aww, come on 'guv, don't be such a hardass and let us go, forget we ever killed those two ol' grannies, there's a good ol' chap."

-G

Galodin

Fledgling Freddie
seen the same thing with albs/mids a friar and 2 SB's.. no names but its real lame... IMO

gwal

Fledgling Freddie
Cyradix said:
Here I was thinking crossrealming is not permitted.

I tried to kill Arathor (Bard) but he got away. A few minutes later he is back running around clearly inviting me to attack him.
I move in, PA fails and he manages to mezz me. Arathor then moves back and in comes Viivi (mincer) at full speed and attacks me. Arathor joins in and a few moment later I'm dead. They cheer and clap each other and moves of together. Later on I still see them moving together.

I have nice screenshots to prove it.
Should I report them?

see it for what it most likely is.. a bit of fun

every1 is so negative and mistrusting :(

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Omg Thats Like Really Lame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
I think alot of people have done it m8. I have with Rowena before she moved, we camped HMG but tbh I never did against one person. We'd both been killed as there was around 3 NS's and around 2 Rangers, hence we teamed up to kill most but then zerged by a FG. As I said I cba with another realm V 1 person, better than that imo.

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Was some great fun last nite at mpk which you dont see too often, dont know how it all started or whether it involved use of irc or other chat programs i dont know (I dont/didnt use irc or any external prog to hear find out about this FYI). Might have just been a totally random occurance, lots of ppl just started showing up in the end. Fair play to every one involved :)

Picture quality is crap but thats cos had to get the size right down below 39kb :( but u get the general idea :)

Attachments

• sshot1444.jpg
    sshot1444.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 28

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom