Cross...ugly..nasty...bad...don't touch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.Tohtori

Jiggs you know what they say about opinions :p ¨

Gross pic, sometimes wish people would just...lighten up and stop this infernal witchhunt.

Non-topic, out of context here but still...

N

Novamir

Originally posted by old.Tohtori

Yes, and that would be unbelievable why exactly? People don't go to the doctor like "normal" people. A cousin didn't visit a doctor and walked around with a broken leg (yes snap goes the boney broken) for two weeks before she couldn't take it anymore and just went.

It's just 'cause it looks like something that noone here(in a small community) hasn't seen that people scream "Hoax!". Ok so there are those sites and pictures out there that truly need the hoax stampage on it but then there are others that don't. Maybe it's just the fear telling people to scream hoax so they can sleep safe at night.

Ehm? Easy tiger. "The fear" hasn't gripped me yet! And I've seen and dissected a cadaver's brain so it's not as if I've never seen something relating to that before.

Being a scientist I follow the principal that the most likely explanation is indeed the explanation. Is it more likely that that happened after death or that a person actually sat festering whilst maggots ate his bone, meninges and brain alive for weeks? :rolleyes:

I guess he could have had a mental or physical disability which lead him to not realise this was happening.

In any case...

Stop being Mr. H.R. Disbeliever on every issue.

Everything is not old.

Everything is not a hoax.

Everything is not propaganda.

thanks for the advice, I'll bear that in mind! My advice to you is not talk to your peers like children unless you want replies in the same tone.

O

old.Tohtori

And even if it has a quote from you, it doesn't mean the whole reply is -to- you. I stated my opinion on it, so did you, then i asked:

Yes, and that would be unbelievable why exactly?

Which -was- towards you. The rest, including the:
--
Everything is not old.

Everything is not a hoax.

Everything is not propaganda.
--
Is towards the people in general.

thanks for the advice, I'll bear that in mind! My advice to you is not talk to your peers like children unless you want replies in the same tone.

And my advice is to not take things too personally. I didn't mean to flame you, evidently you thought i did, i simply threw that question at you.

Next time, i'll be sure to make it clear that

----
This question
----

Is towards Novamir and the rest simply a statement of my own opinion.

I never did treat you like a child.

EDIT: Final thing still to comment:

Is it more likely that that happened after death or that a person actually sat festering whilst maggots ate his bone, meninges and brain alive for weeks?

Have you seen the conditions in africa(an example). It's not all that glorious, like i stated before, in every country.

N

Novamir

1. that person's caucasian
2. "Stanford ER" doesn't sound like a hospital in africa (if we take the accompanying text as true like you want to.)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Amazing. Truly.

1. Not having butted heads with Novamir since quite awhile.
2. He can actually spell if he wants to.
3. What he wrote makes sense.

:p

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Novamir
1. that person's caucasian
2. "Stanford ER" doesn't sound like a hospital in africa (if we take the accompanying text as true like you want to.)

Let's keep this going, just for the sake of arguing if nothing else.

We seem to be enteroing the "short replies" zone, all good. And we are never going to agree on this so. Here Goes:

1. Not an expert on that subcjet, looks asian anyway. The asian(this word meaning the korean, chinese, japanese..you know) seem to have a high tolerance for pain, or atleast they have more examples then we do of such people. So wouldn't suprise me.

2. If we took the text as it is, we wouldn't be arguing now would we :p

I meant that in some places people just don't care about hygiene and these things can happen.

B

Belsameth

I haven't actually looked at the picture for much longer then it took me to realise what it was, but as far as I understand it's a person with his skullcap removed and maggots crawling over his brain.
anyway. if he where alive, how would those maggots actually get into his brain? doesn't that require flies and eggs and such, which seems pretty impossible. the head being as closed as it is...

O

old.Tohtori

Oh look..an annoying feature of the thread creator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread