Cross Realming :flame:

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
well look at the screeny it should speak for it self....

cheat.jpg

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
interesting :p although having 1/2 blotted out with white crap is a bit annoying :p crossrealming is only bad if u spy imo otherwise not much wrong with it, u jsut get flamed by all the patriots :p

Jardar

Fledgling Freddie
Wouldnt make a big deal out of it. could care less for 1 spy... and he seems like a kid anyway. Besides, people like him makes people like me look good :p

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
interesting :p although having 1/2 blotted out with white crap is a bit annoying :p crossrealming is only bad if u spy imo otherwise not much wrong with it, u jsut get flamed by all the patriots :p

I don't mind ppl who play in 2 realms on same server either, but when ppl abuse that they play in other realms to get some advantages I'm getting pissed...

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
This chat is probably enough for goa to make a quick look at these guys chat loggs, isnt hard to find if he done it. report it and let them handle it, you have no proff of him actualy spying, just offering to do it.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Aloca said:
This chat is probably enough for goa to make a quick look at these guys chat loggs, isnt hard to find if he done it. report it and let them handle it, you have no proff of him actualy spying, just offering to do it.
Offering or actively doing it is the same thing imo. The info COULD be passed on thru other channels such as "Team Speak" mIRC, msn etc.
Ban the mofo.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
I think it was just a joke, I have seen DM's from a guy named Twinkies before, why give a name when you are being a complete and utter ass cause you are offering to spy for another realm?
A year or so ago there was an Alb relic raid which was spoiled by a Hib player who used an Alb scout account (scout would camp amg, and all movements reported). He got banned, as did the scout account (who was not from the Hibs player, but a mate).
But anyway, enough cross realming happening. Mysterious pm's to Filip from NP players... Guildmates who will go /anon when they go lvl arti's in frontier zones cause otherwise they will get ganked...
And this despite the fact that radar is widely available, used, and much more efficient than logging on an Alb account and doing a /who odin or /who pennine, etc.
Cross realming should not be allowed. People with the same IP should not be able to log on another realm on the same server within 1 hour or so. Too many noobs who cannot resist and abuse it.
Regards, Glottis

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
i know twinkies and i would be very surprised if that was actually him.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Coccas said:
I'm sure lots of the spys friends would be supriced.
Anyways let Goa check it out.

Nuc

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe well Twinkies is my brother and i know for sure that he dont have a merc on alb/exc ;p he would have to delete he's chars to get that and i seriously doubt he would ever do that :p Also the guy who is pm'ing you is talking spanish-english :p if you've ever talked to twinkies you know he's english doesnt suck that much :p

Greenfingers

Fledgling Freddie
Coccas said:
Tell him come to defend himself then .... I'd like to know what his excuse is. It could just be some morron trying to get into HB by making someone else look bad.... :eek7:

btw, screenie is from Serious, blame him for the aggresive abuse of paint :p

Tokz

Fledgling Freddie
twink you cheater!!!1 :rolleyes:

nah, but tbh.. ANYONE who actually know Twinkies would see that that is not under ANY circumstances the real Twink. He doesn't speak like Twinkies, he doesn't act like Twinkies.

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
a guy joking about spying... while only wanting to join Hb.
:eek:

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
Nuc said:
Hehe well Twinkies is my brother and i know for sure that he dont have a merc on alb/exc ;p he would have to delete he's chars to get that and i seriously doubt he would ever do that :p

Ever heard the fact that s1 could have s1 else's account and play from that account? :eek:

edit: oh and I have heard that Twinkles is trying to get an invite on another big Albion guild also...

Nuc

Fledgling Freddie
Tzanetos the LoverBoy said:
Ever heard the fact that s1 could have s1 else's account and play from that account? :eek:

edit: oh and I have heard that Twinkles is trying to get an invite on another big Albion guild also...

I serously hope that your joking else your just the biggest retard ever.. I know what my brother is doing etc if he had a L45 merc i would have seen it at some point.. atm he only play camlann..

Tokz

Fledgling Freddie
oh and btw...

Kathal said:
I'm sure lots of the spys friends would be supriced.
Anyways let Goa check it out.

...you're stupid. :rolleyes:

Twinkies

Fledgling Freddie
Well, i'm not gonna make a big deal out of this - You guys seem to handle that just fine.

Obviously this prick is either trying to make my reputation bad, or trying to get an easy access to HB, by using my name, hopefully he wont succeed doing either of those two things.

Anyway, anyone who knows me/ever spoken to me, can confirm that this young padawan sure ain't me.

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
noooobs stop acusing ppl if u dont know who it is lol. I known Twinkies for soon 2 years and he aint like that. And if he would even have an alb account I would have known it :x tbh he would spam me :p and besides he WOULD never join a guild in alb cuz are only of poo guilds there :)

So lets twinkies be and get a other name :p u can shame :p start with mine ! =) for hte fun of it noobs

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Kathal said:
Offering or actively doing it is the same thing imo. The info COULD be passed on thru other channels such as "Team Speak" mIRC, msn etc.
Ban the mofo.

I can kill someone for you

ARREST ME FOR MURDER!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111

Burp

Fledgling Freddie
Twinkies said:
Well, i'm not gonna make a big deal out of this - You guys seem to handle that just fine.

Obviously this prick is either trying to make my reputation bad, or trying to get an easy access to HB, by using my name, hopefully he wont succeed doing either of those two things.

Anyway, anyone who knows me/ever spoken to me, can confirm that this young padawan sure ain't me.

Go Twinkie Go ! :flame:

/hug

Calvin

Fledgling Freddie
Doubt many people really believe that it could be twinkles. Would have to be slightly insane to jump from Hib to Alb imo :)

Earath

Fledgling Freddie
Just to attempt to clear this up, Twinkies and Elke are not the same person afaik. Elke was recently kicked from the Drakan Templars for being abusive towards the officers and GM's, he told us that he played on hib/pryd as well as alb/excal and we'd never had an apparent x-realming problem during keeptakes etc when he was online. More to the point the language difference is astounding, Elke's English was not of the highest quality and Twinkies English is fairly eloquent.

Even though Elke is no longer a member of the DT's i'd like to appologise to Twinkies for his actions, because i sincerely doubt the individual in question will.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Glottis said:
Cross realming should not be allowed. People with the same IP should not be able to log on another realm on the same server within 1 hour or so. Too many noobs who cannot resist and abuse it.
Regards, Glottis

omfg for once i agree with you :(

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
its obviously not twinkies, twinkies is way too high quality to join a zerg guild like HB :flame:

tierk

Part of the furniture
Glottis said:
Regards, Glottis

That about covers it

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
Ilienwyn said:
ahhaha, nice try...not

why aint it a nice try , 1st of all the wannabe twinkies man aint twinkies as we all know now and 2nd of all Twinkies are too good for HB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom