Cross Realm Exping!

Outlander

Part of the furniture
how would the exp be if it was say a alb and a mid fighting the mob? I mean how would the exp split, would it just be the same as any other 2 non grouped people exping off the same mob?

Afran

Part of the furniture
Would split depending on damage I'd guess.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
righto.

also can someone remind me on respeccing an auto trained character, iirc you dont lose the auto trained points do you?

Irksole

Fledgling Freddie
i sincerely doubt it, but ur best waiting for someone who has done it to give u the thumbs up.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Dont lose the points but say you autotrained 11 in instruments I dont think it can drop below that, so you dont actually control those autotrained points when you respec (can't move them into another spec - like slash).

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Youll get more exp if you just kill the mid/hib that is trying to exp ;)

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Kami said:
Dont lose the points but say you autotrained 11 in instruments I dont think it can drop below that, so you dont actually control those autotrained points when you respec (can't move them into another spec - like slash).

ok brillo! thought thats what it was and thats great, thanks :)

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Thadius said:
Youll get more exp if you just kill the mid/hib that is trying to exp ;)

well the thing is, been in DF alot lately and killed a fair amount of people but have taken a shine to a few of them :eek: Was wondering if I could help the lower ones exp :p

(yes I am mad, but nice!)

Outlander

Part of the furniture
oh, what levels do things auto train at? the only level I can remember was level 12 anyone tell me the levels after that please.

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Every fourth level, you get the first at level 8, the auto training skill will be trained to 2 then. Then you get the last one at 48, as 48/4=12, and when you add up 2+3+4.....+12 you get 77 points which is what you gain by autotraining to 48.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Leel said:
Every fourth level, you get the first at level 8, the auto training skill will be trained to 2 then. Then you get the last one at 48, as 48/4=12, and when you add up 2+3+4.....+12 you get 77 points which is what you gain by autotraining to 48.

wooo thanks :)

1 rape point for you :p

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
be careful with helping folks level it could be seen as cross realming, or at worst rp farming if you suicide on the grey cons.

Your better of just ganking them /rude once and then run away before they call for backup :D

or thats what happens to me :D

i suppose its your choice if you want to help other realms out but wouldnt i be better to help your realm mateys out first ?

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Awarkle said:
be careful with helping folks level it could be seen as cross realming, or at worst rp farming if you suicide on the grey cons.

Your better of just ganking them /rude once and then run away before they call for backup :D

or thats what happens to me :D

i suppose its your choice if you want to help other realms out but wouldnt i be better to help your realm mateys out first ?
nah most of my realm mates suck :p

wont be cross realming really since they would only be leeching my exp. and not rp farming since nobody would be dying :D

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
crossrealming was more like what happened 30mins ago.. we gather ppl for a RR.. we take boat to blendrake.. and Poof. 1fg mids there.. (already suspicious).. we go fensalir.. and Poof.. 4-5fg were already there..

great skills!

c'mon kill the game more

oh and on topic..

i helped some middies exp-ing with the necro i had 1year ago.. AF debuff ftw :>

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Kami said:

12 is the autotrain, and you dont loose the points.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
So if you respec your autotrained skill, your left with the 12 skill points in it, and the equivalent points for the rest becomes available to spend?

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Cromcruaich said:
So if you respec your autotrained skill, your left with the 12 skill points in it, and the equivalent points for the rest becomes available to spend?

ok, example for those who yet dont understand.....

lets take a ranger un autotrained....
you would get 2979 skill pints whit out auto train. now you can go below 12 bow so that takes away 77 points, what leaves you 2902 points. evry time you full respec you get 2709 skill points.

now lets look at a autotrained ranger....

so you got 12 bow autotrained what would mean 3056 points if you could get all skills to lvl 1. same thing, you can go below 12 bow so that leaves you whit 2979. every time you full respecc you have 2979 points to spend now.
you dont loose the points you had before.

hope some of you get it now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom