croc ring usage

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
I was wandering, can a pally activate CTR? if not is there any arti that can make chants/auras/etc aoe?

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
Kinetix said:
I was wandering, can a pally activate CTR? if not is there any arti that can make chants/auras/etc aoe?
i think they can activate it but the ring doesnt make your chants aoe, and i dont think there is an other arti that can make your chants aoe

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
no CTR L10 is only for casters and mincer on alb, tbh i understand why xD

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
Sharaft said:
no CTR L10 is only for casters and mincer on alb, tbh i understand why xD
still one of the best arties in the game

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Oboy said:
still one of the best arties in the game

Still dont understand why the aoe aura dosent work on pallys tho

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
Kinetix said:
i think they considered it as op

regz

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:

paladins cant even activate the ring afaik, its intended for music classes & cloth casters

the good thing about it is the resists & dmg absorb/conversion, the ae aura is a semi usefull bonus imo

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
regz said:
paladins cant even activate the ring afaik, its intended for music classes & cloth casters

the good thing about it is the resists & dmg absorb/conversion, the ae aura is a semi usefull bonus imo

i wasnt point on RvR usage :)

I was more considering haste chant on 99 pets on a high end mob :worthy:

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
i wasnt point on RvR usage :)

I was more considering haste chant on 99 pets on a high end mob :worthy:

lol... thats pritty op imo...

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
regz said:

Are you sure a pally can't activate the ring? Because some classes can still partly use arties. My cleric could - you just won't have the lvl 10 aura bit but you will have all the resists etc...

jocelynn

Fledgling Freddie
Heya :)

Well I thought I the same as the others- that a pally could have partial useage with the conversion, but I logged and checked with my 50 pally that had credit out of interest and it turns out you cannot even activate it as a paladin.

In answer to your questions, yes it is for casters and mincers, yes friars and clerics get partial use (so no- a friars self end wont go aoe), and no a paladin can't activate it :)

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
jocelynn said:
Heya :)

Well I thought I the same as the others- that a pally could have partial useage with the conversion, but I logged and checked with my 50 pally that had credit out of interest and it turns out you cannot even activate it as a paladin.

In answer to your questions, yes it is for casters and mincers, yes friars and clerics get partial use (so no- a friars self end wont go aoe), and no a paladin can't activate it :)

problem solved:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom