Crisis 51 Total Conversion Hiring.

C

Crisis51

In a world where the public are kept in the dark, conspiracy can run free. In a place, which doesn’t exist, anything can happen.

Crisis 51... is back, only this time, were at PlanetWolfenstein, and bigger than ever before.

Crisis 51 intends to bring you a gripping story line, which is brought to you through hours of cinematic effects, both ingame, and in pre-rendered Full-Motion-Video effects.

Crisis 51 features no elements of RTCW, with all new sounds, models, AI, and environments.

Over 20 realistically modelled weapons. These weapons have all been carefully selected to bring in high levels of realism, and balance to the gameplay.

A large and diverse cast of characters to interact with, each with their very own unique looks and tactics.

Enemies that can do what you can do, climb ladders, pick up alternate weaponary. Our way of leveling the playing field.

All new dialogue, done by some of the best free working voice actors around. Not only will their be English, but some will speak Russian, subtitles will be provided.

We are currently on the look out for mappers. So keep reading if thats what you do best.

Play a part in Crisis 51, although a single player experience each map can have it's own character, it's own unique feel. Your only limits will be your imagination, we will simply give you a simple and easily expandable plan, then it's up to you how you go about it. If your more of a "set-piece" person we have many tasks suited to you as well. Many scripting events, some of which are player controlled, others which are fully automated and probably in cut-scenes using the RTCW camera set ups.
We will be willing to add in effects and easier to use entities to ease your work load, as long as it isn't a complete re-work of the code. All maps will require custom made textures, as without them it wouldn't be a Total Conversion experience which is a rare find these days. It would be best if you could make your own textures with shaders, although not required as we have an able 2d artist on the team, but if its your map, it's best if it looks the way you want it to look, which is only possible with your own personnal touch of textures.
Don't feel limited by settings we give you, expand, we want to see realistic enviroments with all the small extras added, like doors with windows in, see inside a room which the player would never enter. Added scripted events to bring a map to life. Evrey little script helps.

For more information and inquiries please contact me, Crisis the project leader at:
crisis51@blueyonder.co.uk - Any files/examples/applications should be sent here as well. Or visit our website at http://www.planetwolfenstein.com/crisis51/

All story detais, works done and forums can be found on the main site.

This is an ideal opporturnity to play a part in the community. Do something unique. Contribute to other areas of the project with your ideas, knowledge and skills. Your name will be forever tagged onto the project. Evreyone that joins is mentioned in credits both ingame, and out of the game. It is a good place to establish your foothold in the community. We are rated 2nd most anticipated RTCW MOD by PlanetWolfenstein visitors. Considering we have only been in the community for a few months, thats quite an accomplishment.

If your more into another area of work such as modelling, skinning, animation or coding these departments are open as well, so please find out more about these openings on the site or by email.

C

Crisis51

May help if u have images.

zm3.JPG

Early Beta Map.

crisis-sneak3.jpg
crisis-sneak1.jpg

Sneak Peaks of things to come.

usp.JPG

USP Match Rendering.

hands.jpg

Hand Models.

http://www.planetwolfenstein.com/crisis51/viewpoint/92fs.html

2face.JPG

Beta Terrorist Model

That is all. Like they say an image is worth a 1000 words. So here is my promotion of C51 to you all.

D

doh_boy

looks really good and if I could do anything that you would find useful I would be really interested but I can't so :(

X

xtc

hmmmm

looks pretty bad to me....maybe u should have waited till u have some HUD shots.

Wolftactics is a much better mod, further down the line........

Users who are viewing this thread