BM
BM
BM
Bard
Druid
Druid
Hero
Animist

Anyone tried it`? I just thought that I might be a good idea, might not be tho.. :) What do you think=?

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Think arboreal might be better spec. Oki creeping have a pet that do snare dds, but arboreal can do those rooting shrooms, have stronger dds.

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
I was thinking creepign cause of the

*AE abs debuff bomber....

*Dps debuff shrooms

*snaring pet (can put it down at the start of a fight and set it to aggro or use it to try peel tanks offa himselves)

*and long duration AE root (this is prolly not very usefull as its a bomber but I still mention it cause noone else in hib is gonna supply an AE root of that caliber :) )

this would be what the animist did....... that and con debuff the MAs target, try create a 'safezone' with shrooms on one side of the battle where support could be at least a wee bit safer :), and toss some AE BT around if he has spare time :)

Dont think arb is better in this kind of group tbh..

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Kokelimonkelmedisin said:
I was thinking creepign cause of the

*AE abs debuff bomber....

The main reason to group one.

*Dps debuff shrooms

Second reason to group one, these are probably pretty usefull but they're about the difference between relics and no relics. When alb had str relics savages still dished out too much damage to effectively heal against.

*snaring pet (can put it down at the start of a fight and set it to aggro or use it to try peel tanks offa himselves)

Casts slow, and easily negated by CC.

*and long duration AE root (this is prolly not very usefull as its a bomber but I still mention it cause noone else in hib is gonna supply an AE root of that caliber )

Nature druid can do that too ;p

this would be what the animist did....... that and con debuff the MAs target, try create a 'safezone' with shrooms on one side of the battle where support could be at least a wee bit safer :), and toss some AE BT around if he has spare time :)

Dont think arb is better in this kind of group tbh..

In theory this group is extremely uber against mid savage groups if you get the jump. Mezz, con debuff, dps debuff, abs debuff to completely destroy the assist train. But if you get jumped, you'll go down in half a second w/o pbaoe box to protect you. And if you get rezzed you'll be owned by CC most likely :(

In the US they run with animists in the group sometime, but he just stays behind. When there's people inc, he runs off like shit and makes a shroom garden somewhere behind the fight. Then the group will run to shrooms and the fight is already won. Insane interrupts/to-hit bonus/dmg dealt etc.

It's impossible to say if it will really work, try it out I'd say :p My animist will be high arb spec just because of the insane dmg this spec can do. Frontloading nukes + tanglers + base shrooms is very usefull imo.

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
<<Casts slow, and easily negated by CC.>>

Well if they have to cast at youre pet to mezz it then its done its job imo :)

<<Nature druid can do that too ;p>>

They can but they only have a level 29 AE root if they want to have the 2nd spreadheal or the 100% rez.... I guess you have to ask youreselves, what would u rather have in ur group, a 50 nature spec druid or a creepign animist :)

<< My animist will be high arb spec just because of the insane dmg this spec can do. Frontloading nukes + tanglers + base shrooms is very usefull imo.>>

Well I guess, its all good tho... Would love to try a group setup with 3 animists in it allso :p like 3Animists 1hero 2druids 1bard 1eld

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
<<Casts slow, and easily negated by CC.>>

Well if they have to cast at youre pet to mezz it then its done its job imo

<<Nature druid can do that too ;p>>

They can but they only have a level 29 AE root if they want to have the 2nd spreadheal or the 100% rez.... I guess you have to ask youreselves, what would u rather have in ur group, a 50 nature spec druid or a creepign animist

<< My animist will be high arb spec just because of the insane dmg this spec can do. Frontloading nukes + tanglers + base shrooms is very usefull imo.>>

Well I guess, its all good tho... Would love to try a group setup with 3 animists in it allso- like 3Animists 1hero 2druids 1bard 1eld

1 sec extra root on a det tank isn't really worth sacrafising anything else for :p

And the pet can get maybe one or two snares off before it's cc'd, wow :p Snare lasts like 20 secs or so? I dunno-

When my animist is lvl 50's I'll certainly want to try some ani groups- 1 bard, 1 reg/nurt druid, 6 animists- and camp a milegate somewhere :D

Goldragon

Fledgling Freddie
Main reason to get a animist in group is that they are darn fun ^^

Besides, mids and albs dont really understand what they do (nor do most hibs) so they get confused seeing pets everywhere :D

saks

Fledgling Freddie
Goldragon said:
Main reason to get a animist in group is that they are darn fun ^^

Besides, mids and albs dont really understand what they do (nor do most hibs) so they get confused seeing pets everywhere :D

hhehe yea :)

We had Coy in grp some time ago ( took him to annoy Noche he wanted to spot too :p ) and it worked fine, every1 was asking what the could do, cuz no1 knew :p

fiontan

Fledgling Freddie
creepamist look promising on paper but is gimped because how spells actually work.

The abs debuff bomber is gimped cause it doesnt drop abs from 19%-15%=4% etc, but takes 15% of 19, which is in effect like 3%abs......necro AF debuff is waaay more effective.

The dps debuff is a shroom u need time to cast, which then proceeds to cast random debuffs, which means it could debuff a healer x 10 etc, so it ain't worth it either.

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
fiontan said:
creepamist look promising on paper but is gimped because how spells actually work.

The abs debuff bomber is gimped cause it doesnt drop abs from 19%-15%=4% etc, but takes 15% of 19, which is in effect like 3%abs......necro AF debuff is waaay more effective.

The dps debuff is a shroom u need time to cast, which then proceeds to cast random debuffs, which means it could debuff a healer x 10 etc, so it ain't worth it either.

The dps debuff shroom wont debuff the same target twice (wont debuff ppl that allrdy has the effect :) ) (and if it debuff the healer once it is interupted so, :p)

Edit, yes and necro af debuff is better then the abs debuff... we dont have necros in hib tho ;)

And I dont think that the abs debuff shroom is like that... I heard that it realy wrecks classes with selfcast abs buffs (dunno why, I was just told that its something about the way it works)... and it will give puretanks about a 20% dmg increase on their targets.... hybrid tanks will get more of an increase (heard that wardens got 40%)... dunno why that is either :)

Cigies

Fledgling Freddie
My Animist is my fourth level 50 toon, and quite frankly beats all the others hands down for both fun and versatility.

Cigies is Full Arb spec (50A / 19C / 7V) so the damage output is great, well more than great tbh. I went Full Arb because it's the most flexible at roaming RvR, I'm not reliant on having to have the time to set up shrooms, but I can still lay them down if I need to with no bother. The major problem with Verd/Creep specs is that their strengths rely on having the time to use them, something that we do not have that often.

It has to be said though, given the time, a couple of high level FnF planted before you start adding the smack down on the enemy can make a huge difference to the outcome of a fight.

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
The dps debuff shroom wont debuff the same target twice (wont debuff ppl that allrdy has the effect :) ) (and if it debuff the healer once it is interupted so, :p)
And I dont think that the abs debuff shroom is like that... I heard that it realy wrecks classes with selfcast abs buffs (dunno why, I was just told that its something about the way it works)... and it will give puretanks about a 20% dmg increase on their targets.... hybrid tanks will get more of an increase (heard that wardens got 40%)... dunno why that is either :)
The debuffs from shrooms count as lvl 29 spells though for resists purposes, don't count on them to debuff everyone on the first cast.

Danita

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom