Creative Zen V question

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Im at work and want the bastard to charge, iirc Creative were bastards and you cant charge the thing without the drivers. The problem is these are at home, I have downloaded some but the install wont work due to the machine not detecting the mp3 player.

What i need to know is this, "if i set a section of the memory to Removable Disk" it will allow the pc to charge the device (have read this on several sites) but my mp3 player is only 1gb, and the minimum Removable Storage size is 128mb.

Can these bastard mp3 players convert the Removable Storage back? I only saw people mentioning re-formatting and i cba with that.

looking for a fix so i can convert the memory for charging purposes at work, then convert back when im finished

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Please delete this thread I sorted it.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Gave up, but made sure to remember to bring cd into work next time it needs charging lol.

i downloaded loads of different drivers but they all fail because it does not detect the mp3 player. it's Creative being lame.

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
Aye it's pretty shit, annoys the fuck out of me - Probs gonna buy one of those new Ipods soon anyways as everyone at works got an ipod and charges it up fine on our PC's.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Aye it's pretty shit, annoys the fuck out of me - Probs gonna buy one of those new Ipods soon anyways as everyone at works got an ipod and charges it up fine on our PC's.

Cool. If you wanna transfer songs off the ipod i heard about a program called Senuti (itunes backwards).
Ipod's aren't supposed to let you copy stuff off them, however this works in reverse.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
If you flash the firmware to the latest you can just plug it into any xp pc with media player 10 and its picked up
I do it with my Zen Xtra 2.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom