Creative listkeeping from Black Company?

O

old.Molotok

Torin, Sounds like you have a really big chip on your shoulder mate. Is the pressure getting too much for you?

May be the thing, why Torin and all we, members of the BC, are ready to defend ourselves, is because BC was fighting to be respected since the beginning of the Euro-DAoC, then we, russians, were accused of the all the bad things that took place in RvR or exping (guard-pulls, mezz-breaking etc.)... donno why, was it the real episodes, or just continuation of the Cold-War... And winning the good reputation was difficult... But I think we did it... but todays accidents are spoiling the reputation again, so we try to find out why is that? do we really guilty? If not we will protect ourselves, if yes, we will try to fix it...

..."some russian guy will fuk it up"... (c) by a lvl 50 thane during the last dragon-raid...

Correct me if I am wrong... please...

T

Torin

Originally posted by geysor
Torin
<skip>
What is apparent, especially from your last post, is that you think there is nothing wrong in a bunch of BC ppl arriving at the lair, and just taking over another groups spot. <skip>
Geysor

Well, if you call 2 pulls due to mistake of RM and appologiez for that and imediate moving to other spot " taking over another groups spot" - than i have nothing to discuss here.

Because this is happening in LAir EVERY day, when some groups by accident pulling THROUGH other group, or from IN FRONT of other group - and NOONE have writen ANYTHING about it here.

I repeat it again - we done wrong pull - and i appologized on bahalf of the guild. Done. You want to repeat it million times - go ahead.

A

Archeon

Originally posted by Torin
I repeat it again - we done wrong pull - and i appologized on bahalf of the guild. Done. You want to repeat it million times - go ahead.

Nuff said really, Torins been a big enough man to appolgize on behalf of his guild. when will everyone else equal this and let it drop.

the lair isn't a nice place, the list and pressure of being on the finally stretch to 50, the fact that little mistakes are jumped on by people as an excuse to have a go. as a healer i've had to take an awful lot of shit especially when i was pri mezzer due to mobs resisting all my attempts to mez (ofcourse, this gets you aggro and not even the burliest of tank can take 2-3 exec's beating on his ass for more than a few seconds)

sorry for sounding so self-righteous about all this but we should stop flaming each other, hell we have a hard enough time dealing with the albi's without having to deal with personal greivences in-realm at the same time.

i suggest that you either let this argument drop or take it some place that it doesn't effect those of us that are capable of being men(and women) and admit that they over-reacted about the whole incedent

O

old.anubis

archeon, i'll tell you a story.
today fg of hibs was camping svasud xroads, they had bard, warden and two druids with them. /as was informed and stuff. then fg (or even more) of mids came and figure what? they all started to attack hero while this fucking moose was being healed by bard, warden and TWO druids at once. this was unfuckingbelievable. i wish those stupid mids never ever left their fucking lair where they belong to. they should be buried there for ages.
i cant even imagine than one of bc can do such a stupid thing. this is so stupid, you cant believe it. man, i'm still impressed by this morons. and now this noobs (like geysor) tell us how to behave in exp and rvr (see one more topic nearby).
midgard is going to hell nowadays, i can see it.

damn, i still cannot forget this episode. fucking noobs. go back to malmo and never go out of there.

G

geysor

Originally posted by old.anubis

<Snip>
noobs (like geysor) tell us how to behave in exp and rvr (see one more topic nearby).
<Snip>

Noob? Check your facts before you post you stupid fool.

Cheers

Geysor

A

AbPoon

Be warned this post contains flaming

Originally posted by old.anubis

midgard is going to hell nowadays, i can see it.

Aye well BC eating up a guild slot in the MGC dont help mid much either :)

All of us in the MGC /bow to you for your elite rp whoring in emain while we fight the Albs and Hibs invading our frontire.

Pretty much everyone thinks the same if they admit it or not (Most choose 2 keep quiet to avoid aggro) but they are all pissed at BC farming in Emain while we struggle like fuck against 70+ albs, i've seen all guilds apart from yours in mid from time to time defending and respec to those guilds i see most nights so dont give me that high and mighty shit about "Mids dont know how to rvr blah blah".

WELL COME 2 THE MID FRONTIRE WITH YOUR BC PEEPS AND SHOW US HOW TO RVR THEN ANUBIS YOU PONCE.

If you can read english ok and have read the MGC charter then youll know what your supposed 2 adhere to, if you wont defend and want to farm Emain all day then leave. Please.

Yes slightly off topic but i've been wanting 2 say this for along time.

G

galdora

Poon mate, you've missed the point here.

Whether in emain or defending Mid, yer still whoodoo's ghay hamster top biatch.

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Thanx guys, you made me realize in this thread Albion isn't the only one with bad players but all realm suffer equally.

O

old.Rusfighter

2AbPoon Are U MGS official? No? Hmm... And 100K PR... hmm... plz stop teachin us how to RvR ok ;)

2CrazyMuppet Every realm got the same problems :)

A

AbPoon

Originally posted by old.Rusfighter
2AbPoon Are U MGS official? No? Hmm... And 100K PR... hmm... plz stop teachin us how to RvR ok ;)

2CrazyMuppet Every realm got the same problems :)

Aye 100k rp's and all made in mid frontire and all made without seeing BC once, yes if i was an MGC offical youd be out on your ear so be glad of that at least m8.

Also i'm not telling you how to rvr but i could show you other places in uppland other then the Port Pad :)

O

old.anubis

poon, i bet i know our frontier better than you :)

O

old.Rusfighter

Poon:

"without seeing BC once" its somethin with uour eyes m8 :)
"yes if i was an MGC offical youd be out" im scared - realy :)

I know our frontiers a bit better than u... dont step on the Karams way :fluffle:

H

Haldar

Poon, just fyi.

BC SBs regulary(sp?) join keep retaking and stealther hunting parties. myself killed 2 albs and 1 hib at gates the day before relic raid.

W

Whoodoo_RD

Sorry to say this, but Poons right, time after time ive been calling in /as for help in the frontiers, and on passing through Svasud gates, who do I see on the pad, but at least 1FG of BC.

Some nights we have struggled to defend our keeps, yet still the same guilds send who they can to help, Blizzard, CE, Aesirs and only a small few other guilds actually take these invasions seriously.

This is not to say that BC peeps are bad, I just think your entire emain whorage system sux. You dont have to know a lot of english to understand when ppl are asking for help in /as, so pls dont suddenly claim your having probs with the langauge, as youve just finished 50 levels of exping in English ffs.

As for this crap about knowing the frontier, where did that come from, no one claimed you didnt know it, its called sarcasm!

These comments in general are not just pointed at BC, but at all the Emain zergers who dont listen to /as. But seeing as you always have a claimed keep in Jamtland to give you +bonus to your RP whorage, ppl like us are sick and tired of defending your property. You dont upgrade it, you dont fix it, and on occasion I have seen you retake your keep while we are retaking / defending another, then 5 mins later while we lay there slain to the four winds, i type /who emain.....guess whos there. Thanx for your help. NOT!

Players are part of a guild, the guild is part of the alliance, the alliance is part of the realm. The Realm IS the team, and there is no I in team.

T

Torin

Yeah .. great.

Now you have no point to talk about Lair - and you came to RvR. hehe ... i see you have really grat intentions to show to everybody how bad BC is .... well.... here are my comments:

1. If you do not see in AS those stupid "omw" "XXX is coming" and so on from BC - its just beacuse AS is (according to rules as i remember) ONLY for MID frontier information - and all this staff is just pure SPAM and we are not spammers.
Also lately i just HATE those idiots who starts talks in AS like:
"whoooho! i killed one mini!"
"yeah! grats man, well done"
"yea! wtg"
and so on - its just spammers and n00bs.

2. there is 2 possibilities You do not see BC in Mid frontier:
2.1 You are not there - i personnaly havent seen you there either
2.2 its because we prefer fighting in guild groups and not with zergs.

and people - if you have nothing to do - go on, carry you empty discussions and all this "im better that you, you are worse than me" staff - i will not bother about it anymore.

Words are nothing - deeds are everithing.

So You can be brave on forum doing nothing ingame, just talking and screaming - or you can be silent - and DO something in game, not screaming about your success or looses.

GL all

X

Xandax

(without getting into this "BC knows more then XXX about own frontiers - no they don't" argument but.... )
Ehh - you can also be quite on forums and still do nothing/little in-game :p :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom