Creating a new accout

S

seph_sldr

I don't know if anyone else here has tried to create a new account as this seems to be mostly established players, however having recently bought this game I've been spending the last few hours trying. I finally managed to get through and went through most of the account creation process (although I did get a few mySQL error messages that required me to go back or refresh), however a pretty serious issue came up when submitting my credit card details, the first time it failed (mySQL error messages again) so I refreshed the page, this seemed to do the trick as I got a 'payment confirmed' message and was informed I would recieve an email 'confirming' my password and username. This worried me a little as I had not been given a password or username to confirm yet, seems like my fears were justified as it's been over an hour and still no sign of any information on my account. Did GOA steal my money or does it really take this long to send someone an email?

L

-Lonewolf-

Its due to the current problems with all the services at the moment it may take longer than usual

Try and send a e-mail to subscription@goa.com

But expect a long wait, don't worry ur money should be fine

Just a pain really

S

seph_sldr

Correct

Hmm, got the wrong idea from the URL, the payment actually went to a company called 'Wanadoo'. So appologise to GOA for implying it was them screwing up ^^.

F

Flimgoblin

hmm yeah chat to subscription@goa.com

or maybe try re-registering (shouldn't require any credit card details to register in the first place - you get a free month)

strange that you've not received your email yet

S

seph_sldr

I take it all back, it did actually just take a while to send the email. Feel quite embarressed about sending them a big complaint email about it now ^^. Thanks for your help.

F

Flimgoblin

heh send them a sowee email :)

you got your details yeah?

Users who are viewing this thread