Create new EU account?

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Hey guys. Is it possoble to create a new account on the European servers? I have searched around, but I cant seem to find it. If anyone have got some info on this, or could post a link on where to create one I would be happy:)

Cheers

Xzoltan

Fledgling Freddie
I don't think it is, but I've actually wrote an email to mythic today asking that exact question, I will post when I get an answer :eek:)

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
I had another acc, the first one ive ever had. I lost all the passwords etc a few years ago, and have had a few new computers since that.. Is there any way to get it back again? I have original CDkeys etc etc.. Thats probably open now aswell.. So if i could get the passwords back, i can just use that one.

Marchakz

Loyal Freddie
I had another acc, the first one ive ever had. I lost all the passwords etc a few years ago, and have had a few new computers since that.. Is there any way to get it back again? I have original CDkeys etc etc.. Thats probably open now aswell.. So if i could get the passwords back, i can just use that one.

If you know the email and still have acces to that email you can easily retrieve the account from the EU account centre.
https://eu-accounts.eamythic.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom