News Crazy Swedish Twins?

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Thats unbelievable, you have got to feel sorry for the lorry driver, poor sod

they were on a death wish, stupid idiots

rynnor

Rockhound
Kinda thought the policeman could have cuffed her when she came around after just running into traffic but I dont particularly fault him because the whole thing is so surreal - I figured it was a spoof initially its just too weird!

KevinUK

Can't get enough of FH
I thought there would have been a load of blood or something and how did she get up so quickly and able to be in fighting mode :eek:

rynnor

Rockhound
I thought there would have been a load of blood or something and how did she get up so quickly and able to be in fighting mode :eek:

Maybe they were actually a new design of terminator robot that had gone doolally?

Uara

Part of the furniture
Bloody Swede's, those crazy scandinavians always getting into trouble! I mean Toht with his 7 jobs or is it 11 i can never remember and twins running across motorsways. Its a sure sign of the apocalypse!

Dark Orb Choir

Loyal Freddie
tohtori has 7 jobs ?

bashful
doc
dopey
grumpy
happy
sleepy
sneezy

i wonder which one he likes best

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
According to the "University of Tohtoris Jobs", the amount of jobs i have grows exponentially compared to the available jobs that enter the market.

By some investigative researchers, whos research remains the pinnacle of doubt and controversy, i have all the jobs that ever were, are or will be, and am simply letting others do them.

Much like women.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Frankly I was hoping for something else in this thread.

One is dissapointed.

Amanita

Part of the furniture
I truely wonder what prompted the pair of them to act like that. Might never find out though.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
bitches be trippin.

wonder if cocaine was involved at all.

mank!

Part of the furniture
they clearly thought they were invincible and if public service advertisements about alcohol have taught me anything, they must have been drunk.

personally i can't help but laugh at the pathetic policing. grab her coat? nice one! fall over when trying to stop them running? great!

Mey

Part of the furniture
They must of been on TCP (or whatever it is, the stuff that makes you able to punch through walls and not feel a thing). And it wasn't a policeman that grabbed her coat he was just a highway partol person.

The cop that fell over got hit in the face, she wasn't expecting it and the swede was bigger than her.

mank!

Part of the furniture
They must of been on TCP (or whatever it is, the stuff that makes you able to punch through walls and not feel a thing). And it wasn't a policeman that grabbed her coat he was just a highway partol person.

The cop that fell over got hit in the face, she wasn't expecting it and the swede was bigger than her.

323px-TCPLiquid200.jpg

thanks for clearing that up

Damini

Part of the furniture
Crazier and crazier... Seems that a few days later, one of the twins killed a man (Glenn Hollinshead) and jumped off a motorway bridge.

And yes, still survived.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
personally i can't help but laugh at the pathetic policing. grab her coat? nice one! fall over when trying to stop them running? great!

hold on to them hard enough to stop them running off, get done for "excessive force" ?

:twak:

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Crazier and crazier... Seems that a few days later, one of the twins killed a man (Glenn Hollinshead) and jumped off a motorway bridge.

And yes, still survived.

what? you're kidding surely o0

rynnor

Rockhound
hold on to them hard enough to stop them running off, get done for "excessive force" ?

:twak:

Very true - its acually very hard to gently restrain someone who really gone ballistic - requires special training and equipment - much easier to cosh em but they were worried about her injuries.

Lets face it - their normal procedures were not meant to deal with this kind of weirdness - I feel a lot of sympathy for the police and the poor sods they ran out in front of.

mank!

Part of the furniture
should have punched her in the face to knock her out.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
shoot the girls imo, all those people have to remember that sight of running into a lorry... you do NOT forget those sights

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
We all agreed PCP must have been involved

LOL at the cocaine comment

nath

Fledgling Freddie
shoot the girls imo, all those people have to remember that sight of running into a lorry... you do NOT forget those sights
Quite right. While we're at it, lets shoot everyone with mental illnesses!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom