Crazy Japs

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
It's true , amazingly the Japanese have only just passed a law that states coffee houses where schoolgirls meet older men and charge for sex have to be built at least 1km from the school, they were previously right next door.

There were even payphones in them so the men could ring the girls direct in school to arrange the meetings.
It was an still is a case of everyone just turning a blind eye to the practice.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Nimah™ said:

sorry but thats fucking horrible, someone did that to me it'd freak me right out and i'd probably end up not leaving the house ever again, those poor girls some of them looked really upset, i mean you get some guy coming up behind you grabbing you and ripping your cloths off they must have thought they were going to get seriously attacked.

japan is a very very odd place.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
you can see some of them amused, its very strange indeed.

(im buying a plane ticket right now!:D)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Outlander said:
you can see some of them amused, its very strange indeed.

(im buying a plane ticket right now!:D)
freekin prevert

*gets the spankin paddle*

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Ezteq said:
sorry but thats fucking horrible, someone did that to me it'd freak me right out and i'd probably end up not leaving the house ever again, those poor girls some of them looked really upset, i mean you get some guy coming up behind you grabbing you and ripping your cloths off they must have thought they were going to get seriously attacked.

aye, thats well out of line, some of the girls their tops were torn to shit what the hell do they do going home.. poor lasses

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Ezteq said:

yet strangely has very little crime, little children can be alone in the streets at like midnight and wont get hurt or anything, infact people will probably help them to a police station or home or whatever.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Nimah™ said:

:eek2:

Amusing after 1 second then omg those girls prob thought they were going to be sexually assualted or worse. Then leaves them with their clothes probably in ribbons. In the UK, anyone caught doing this would probably go to prison and would be entered on the sex offenders register.

I hope its not copied like the Tango ads are.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
People need to chill and lighten up...It's not the girls who think it's "oh my god they can see my boobzors aaah rape!!", but the f*cking world.

Like that other thread showed, not every guy out after hours walking behind a girl is a rapist...

Ezteq

Queen of OT
old.Tohtori said:
People need to chill and lighten up...It's not the girls who think it's "oh my god they can see my boobzors aaah rape!!", but the f*cking world.

Like that other thread showed, not every guy out after hours walking behind a girl is a rapist...
lol no not every bloke out there after hours is a rapist, these guys on the vid were in broad daylight and they wern't just "some innocent bloke out for a stroll" they were jumping these girls and ripping their cloths, and its not "omg they can see my boobs rape" at all, its "fuck me someones attacking me!!" thats what your going to think in the split second it took if someone grabs you roughly and rips your clothing off, the fact that they didnt get raped but then had to walk home with their tops hanging off and the humiliation they must have felt, just think if someone did that to your mum, sister, gf whatever and they came home distraught and shaken up would you say "aw ffs chill!"

just think if that happened to me it'd set me back years and i'd be a full gone agoraphobic again, it is worth it for a few seconds of not so funy joke?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
But AFTER it has happened, people should laugh it off.

It's like giving a scare to someone. The person thinks "Ah shit i'm f*cked!!" and then goes haha or punches the scarers lights out.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Ezteq said:
lol no not every bloke out there after hours is a rapist, these guys on the vid were in broad daylight and they wern't just "some innocent bloke out for a stroll" they were jumping these girls and ripping their cloths, and its not "omg they can see my boobs rape" at all, its "fuck me someones attacking me!!" thats what your going to think in the split second it took if someone grabs you roughly and rips your clothing off, the fact that they didnt get raped but then had to walk home with their tops hanging off and the humiliation they must have felt, just think if someone did that to your mum, sister, gf whatever and they came home distraught and shaken up would you say "aw ffs chill!"

just think if that happened to me it'd set me back years and i'd be a full gone agoraphobic again, it is worth it for a few seconds of not so funy joke?

Totally agree

If they were actresses and the whole thing was set up then yeah it wouldn't be a problem. But if this is real (and thats the impression I get) then these are physical assaults which are going to scare the shit out of those women. I wouldn't want that to happen to anyone I knew.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
old.Tohtori said:
But AFTER it has happened, people should laugh it off.

It's like giving a scare to someone. The person thinks "Ah shit i'm f*cked!!" and then goes haha or punches the scarers lights out.

yes i agree they should be able to laugh it off, but after such a degree of humiliation, i'm afraid i wouldn't be able to, i'd be thinking "why did they do that to me?? what did i do to deserve that??" and then i'd be scared to death of it happening again.
Remember, not everyone is that strong that they can just get up, have a laugh and carry on.

i mean tbh if it happened to a guy in a busy shopping area of something and someone got his trousers down and bared his bits to everyone, i'd find that just as bad just for the sheer embarressment factor of the poor guy.

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
i mean tbh if it happened to a guy in a busy shopping area of something and someone got his trousers down and bared his bits to everyone, i'd find that just as bad just for the sheer embarressment factor of the poor guy.

That woulld be really bad in the winter :<

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I know Ezteq, and i'm not saying it's "ok". Just making a point that sometimes people should, especially in these situations, laugh it off and carry on.

Especially with women(not generalising here too much), they tend to think too much of things. "Why this happened, what did i do, etc etc..." When in reality, it might be a mishap, not like that at all and in general, all in "the noggin".

So, to make me look like less of a inconsiderate cold bastard, which i happen to be at times, i don't find that kind of thing ok, should respect more people, but people should learn to laugh tragedy in the face too.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
old.Tohtori said:
I know Ezteq, and i'm not saying it's "ok". Just making a point that sometimes people should, especially in these situations, laugh it off and carry on.

Especially with women(not generalising here too much), they tend to think too much of things. "Why this happened, what did i do, etc etc..." When in reality, it might be a mishap, not like that at all and in general, all in "the noggin".

So, to make me look like less of a inconsiderate cold bastard, which i happen to be at times, i don't find that kind of thing ok, should respect more people, but people should learn to laugh tragedy in the face too.

that is very very true and i really wish i could lighten up about some stuff and when shit happens just laugh it up and carry on, i do over analyse stuff and replay it over and over and i do have a persecution complex when something bad happens i think "whhhyyyyyyyyy meeeeeee, what in the name of god did i do to deserve it!!" when really i should think "neeya shit happens, over now, lets get a donut" i think i shall have to tackle my problem and try and make a concerted effort to not let it all get on top of me (you watch i'll go off and start panicking about that now)

*wheres me fags?*

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Lamp said:
Yeah 7/7 was hilarious

?

Referring to london bombings or...

If so, the london bombings were a step towards the right direction. People actually took it with a "F*ck you we won't be scared" attitude.

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Lamp said:
Yeah 7/7 was hilarious

Thats totally out of context, and if you arn't capable of understanding the difference between laughing at the London bombings, and laughing at that video, perhaps you shouldn't bother posting on such threads.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I just watched that (at home) as opposed to at work, i thought that was really wrong. Not only is it really embarrising but it would cause you to think twice about going out on your own.

Rape's a serious issue, ok they are not raping anyone but tearing someone's shirt of must scare the life out of them, when they run off it will make you think "am i safe" or "will it happen again"

There's some things you just dont do, for example Michael Jackson held his kid over the balcony, its not clever nor funny. That Japanese craze is appalling imo.

Most men are stronger than women, if their mind is set on raping someone its not something that is physically demanding cause most men are stronger, to some degree's what they are doing is secual assualt.

Also like Ezteq said, what if its your GF walking home, you'd be worried for her safety if you knew that sort of thing was going on.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
why do you think "You've Been Framed" has been running for like 10 years now... people find other peoples misfortunes funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom