Crazy hit! ;)

Durand

Fledgling Freddie
Dont know how its possible using GS. GS only procs for 5-7%. But like it I do compare the the first style. And yes im sure nothin else happen 1vs1 fight.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
it could be that you hit a part of his body where he had no or shit armor :)

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Well prolly the armor bit.. I once fought a 50SB with battler and stuff.. but aparently he had really bad armor as i took him down in 3 swings.. capped dmg out 100% (300+ plus a crit if i remember right on main and 200+ on offhand) :D
Maybe you ran into the same guy ;)

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
I don't recall that fight, who won? :)

And what sort of damage does BB do, maybe I can shed some light on why you hit me for so much?

Funkybunny

Banned
my theory is that he has poisongear (boots gloves) in cloth or some low lvl stuff... so he gets +11 when he puts poison on.. and he forgot to take it off again :p

Shatar

Fledgling Freddie
Enli said:
compare the first bumblebee with the next one
That is what is "special", the style he uses follows the normal dmg all the way and then suddenly does a freak jump. Most likely like ppl say something about a bad armor part that you had the luck to hit or sumthing.

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
Funkybunny said:
my theory is that he has poisongear (boots gloves) in cloth or some low lvl stuff... so he gets +11 when he puts poison on.. and he forgot to take it off again :p

Nope, I cba to swap stuff out so have +11 on my template although I know sb's that do that, and template is pretty good too.... so this looks like a lucky break - still like to know who won though :)

Eluvia

Fledgling Freddie
I experience this quite often heres just an example of today where garrote hits for 600.

365.jpg

366.jpg

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
That damage is insane. I wish my sb would hit that hard too, I'm glad if I do more then 200 damage combined.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
That dmg is on low RR hunter tho i think:) Oh and grtz on finding Shadow without his zerglings:) :kissit:

Eluvia

Fledgling Freddie
Castus said:
That dmg is on low RR hunter tho i think:) Oh and grtz on finding Shadow without his zerglings:) :kissit:

He had 2 adds hence my low HP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom