crazy guy

X

xane

canadasquareclimber.jpg

This picture was taken about an hour ago, this guy is scaling the 50 storey Canada Square tower in Canary Wharf London without using any climbing gear, I was watching from another building, he got to around floor 20 before he got stuck and had to be rescued by the window cleaner lift thingy.

You heard it here first !

G

Gumbo

The 'English' version of his website is not awfully, er, well, English is it?

A receipt to some extent to go further. To push back its own limits and this some is the field. For a long time, I noted that to go further, it was necessary for all to dare.

Our society too quickly forgot that our sophisticated and infallible machines hyper are before all the work of the man makes flesh and of blood.

X

xane

beat the BBC to it :)

He actually got much higher than I thought he did, basically because I wasn't watching the whole time, had to do some *cough* work *cough* *cough*.

Edit: actually they beat me by around 30 minutes, forgot about timezones :(

H

Hotteh

really does sound like one of those random phrase generators :/

K

*Kornholio*

Nutter indeed... I watched him for a while, and he does use equipment... he was going one floor at a time, stopping and clipping himself on with something, then swinging his arms around for a couple of minutes, then moving up a floor again...

O

old.ignus

you'd have thought he'd cleaned the windows while he was there.

S

Scooba Da Bass

At 8am in the monring that photo is inordinately funny.

I wanna go to sleep ;/

S

Scooba Da Bass

I think a lot of the humour comes from the fact that Summo looks nekkid

S

Summo

Hehe. Quality pic, Shovel. The WWII rifle is a nice touch. :)

Your photo is better than the BBC's Xane/Cama/woteva. You should try to flog it. To them.

S

Shocko

Heh, that pic came from nowhere, pld :D

This guy was on Clarkson's series about Europe that was done earlier this year(i think). And there was also a short documentary about him on C4, which was shown at about 2am one night this year as well. I think it might have been part of one of those series they show, 'The other side' maybe.

He's a total nutter... Did you take that photo yourself Cama? And about this thing about him using Equipment... Having seen both forementioned programs, i'm fairly sure he doesn't use anything to aid him - Perhaps he was just tying himself to the building every now and again, so he could dry his hands(it being wet)?

K

*Kornholio*

He was definitely clipping himself onto the building, at one stage he was swinging both arms around and dangling his feet...

Users who are viewing this thread