crash central today

Chey

Fledgling Freddie
dunno what they have done, but lots and lots of crashes today, and now a couple of the servers have gone down, my hubby cant log on to any other server cos it says hes still logged into the one that is offline.

oh and anyone else noticed that the graphics of the corn field in empire starter area is messed up since patch

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Yea getting same, it's been happening to the Americans in US beta as well, if server crashes it was locking people out for days at a time...Mythic said they were working on a fix on VN I Believe

Coder

Fledgling Freddie
Ah.. so this is what happened to me then.. I got stuck around 2 a.m. CET and used the /stuck command.. instead of giving me the option to go back in, the game threw me out to the desktop so I went to bed.. now I can't log in and I'm told that my account is already logged in to another server (the one I was thrown out of is greyed out)

Chey

Fledgling Freddie
DAYS !!!! ^ ^

omg it better not i dont think i could cope with him being stroppy for days

Wildkard

Fledgling Freddie
ROFL It could be worse...I logged in last night and my WP has a beard and an eye patch!! Although luckily I haven't had any more crashes than normal!

mrbandersnatch

Fledgling Freddie
Beafeared o massive patches before release.

I'm more than a little worried about this game now...

Soupy

Fledgling Freddie
First time i've logged on since the patch and i'm finding the frame rate to be worse and it feels more laggy right now.

advocacy

Fledgling Freddie
my server has just gone down and now i can't play any others cos im still logged in

Vox Doom

Fledgling Freddie
my server has just gone down and now i can't play any others cos im still logged in

Same here, though I was only just about to log in, I got as far as the character select screen, hit play and it crashed. Had to ctrl-alt-del to get out as it went weird and now I'm still logged in apparently.

No last day ov Beta for me then I guess.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin

um, it's not like they didn't warn you dude. I got two pop-ups before I got kicked out. now I am off to get groceries :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom