Crap RP Cap strikes again

J

Jarrax

After 3-4 days of good fun, went over the stupid RP cap for Thid.
Will this cap force me to level the alt up to play in next BG? maybe, maybe not, Mythic surely wants me too. Or for the same time it would take, i could knock up another character for the first BG.
I fail to see why I should be forced to go through the increasingly monotonous xp grind yet again, when its just for a bit of fun rvr with even-cons.
cyas soon with another toon

D

Danya

It's to stop people making RR6 uber-RAed up BG characters. More RP do give bonuses you know. :p

O

old.Atrox

Will miss you Jarrax.. Im out in 99rps more :(

D

[DK]hakke

Originally posted by Dannyn
It's to stop people making RR6 uber-RAed up BG characters. More RP do give bonuses you know. :p

I wanna see someone making RR6 with a max rp/kill of 5 (isnt it?)

J

Jarrax

Originally posted by Dannyn

You gain no benefit from Realm Rank in bg's, as once you hit RR2, thats it.

C

Cutie

it would be alot more cooler if you only got 1 rp from ALL the BGs.

have lvled a healer to 31, and when 35 going 4 bg, when i dont have the time to lvl my higher main. i im planning to play for fun, not to earn RPs. i also think thats the main reasor for 90 % of the ppl going there :). i can see no disadvantage to earn that small amount or rps...

also easier to compare your "skill" in the BGs to a friend or alike :)

M

Madonion Slicer

Dont even know why they had to bother with RP or even a Cap, played the lower one with my Wizard the fun was over in 4 days, i say scrape RP in the BG altogther no one there i think is bothered about RP, we are there for a good laugh and good old fashioned fight with even cons.

D

Danya

Originally posted by [DK]hakke

I wanna see someone making RR6 with a max rp/kill of 5 (isnt it?)
What they could do is go to emain or suchlike and get some real RPs then go to the BG and dominate. The cap prevents that.

You gain no benefit from Realm Rank in bg's, as once you hit RR2, thats it.
I beleive that was the point I was making. :p

Also after 1.50 you'll be able to get some RAs in the BGs, as you can start buying them once you hit R1L2.

O

old.Atrox

Ok thats it.. Im out
Tnx all for a great time :)
and in the next BG can you albs stop dieing so damn quickly ?
oh well.. 30 - 35 BG next then..

W

witte-

same here ... cu in 30-35 i hope
it was a great time tnx for the rp's :clap:

alway's suicide on Atrox :D
keep the keep in albion ppl ;-)

O

old.Atrox

You didnt suicide on me!! ( atlest not deliberately :D )
You tried to kill me, over and over again.. I blame you for me being booted if it werent for you I would still be on 150 rps :(

W

witte-

aye u got a point there :) actually we never had a good chance to fight alone :)
1 hour ago we had the chance but then that lazy troll shows up and ganked me :(

was fun fighting with u but it alway's hurt to much :p

J

Jarrax

I think in the next level bg's im gonna build a trebuchet at mid pk, pick a random spot on the slope in front, and kill about 20infs at once :)

O

old.¥ØÐÄ

imo i dont think mythic/goa should put a rp cap on bgs , i reckon they should abolish rps altogehter andf do some sort of kill count . soyou knowhow many peeps u killed but the only reward isthat itself . as somebody said above rvr is for fun and bg imo is far more fun than emain . so they shouldnt force people to lvl . if people are enjoying bgs they should be allowed to stay there for as long as they want as long as they dont go over the lvl limit .

a lot of folks make chars they wouldnt normally play seriouslt for bgs for example stealthers / cabalists/spirit masters .. these chars are hard to lvl but ive seen a lot of them in bgs due to folks not spending so much time lvling them.

when my old scout hit rp limit i thought to myself i can either grind the exp route the long way and lvl to 29 then 35 which as a scout in alb would take ages . or delete my scout and restart with some modifications and a lot faster due to doin kill tasks v fast to lvl 20 then a cple of lvls grind to 24 . i have a main that aint 50 yet so im gonna concentrate on that a a main and play/delete chars just for the 20-24 bg untill ivve tried all classes after this new scout is out of bg im gonna try a sorc . then maybe a friar :p . but end of the day u really hope they take rp limits off bg;'s :( not everybody has the time patiece to lvl to 45+ which is basicly the only lvl good enough fr emain rvr now realisticly .

S

soullessminion

Im out of thid so no more ae dot spam from me :( Thanks for all the fun.

Lifeless minion -- Kobi smite shamen

F

flibodob

RP's in BG's

Well guys happy to say that mythic musta been listening, cos rp's in the bg's get phased out in one of the future patches

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom