Crafting services

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm again opening my crafting services for people requiring (only) for new level 51 armors. I do to whole armor meaning I'll enchant it, and imbue the item with jewels and add the proc in it.

What I require is payment in advance (pm me for the price per item), also since I don't pve that much these days, I also require the patterns (they do drop from malmo and from PoC, 3 patterns per torso, 2 for hat and leggings and rest 1 pattern if I recall correctly) for job. If you want the new omni procs for the armor, I need the ancient lich tooth as well.

My crafting service is fast and reliable (ask around if you don't believe) :) Made last time few days back 4 part sc set to my guildee, and he liked the outcome of the new armor set compared to the old sc ones ;)

So if you wan't to order from me a cloth/leather/studded or chain sc set (4 parts tops per order please), send a pm here in forums stating the stats of the armors (I prefer a loki file, but if you don't have it, post stats then). To make sure that I'm able to make the armors I require 200 patterns per armor piece (yes sometimes many many retries are needed to get a master piece of the item done). Don't worry I'll return the patterns what was left when the order is done. I also require the gold before the job can start, and possible unique items for the procs - gather all those stats and armor quality and slot info + armor type and send it as a pm to me here in forums.

If I like the order, I'll reply to you when I got time to start the work.

Ix

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
I might give in an order depending on what answer i get from some1 ixo :)

Vukod

Fledgling Freddie
Heya, im interested in ur job, but problem is i already got the armor parts, so only need the SC + Procs, if you also do that, ill give you for free my crap 24 patterns for u.

Tell me something here or in game as Shariesh or Vukod.

Ty mate

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Vukod said:
Heya, im interested in ur job, but problem is i already got the armor parts, so only need the SC + Procs, if you also do that, ill give you for free my crap 24 patterns for u.

Tell me something here or in game as Shariesh or Vukod.

Ty mate

Sorry mate, but those both chars Sharish and Vukod are in different server as Prydwen. This crafting service is only to midgard realm in prydwen server.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Hey ixo matey, as i was afraid the other didnt went ahead so im in fast need of ure skillszors!

u want it here? or on msn? as u got me there already :)
just let me know asap and ya know /tell vav in game otherwise in case im anon :).

its about 4mp cloth pieces, i already got 300patterns, in case ya need more is easy farmed. I would place 2omni procs and 2ablas on it but depends if i can get my hands on th elich stuff. let me know something asap and well talk then :).

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
vavires said:
Hey ixo matey, as i was afraid the other didnt went ahead so im in fast need of ure skillszors!

u want it here? or on msn? as u got me there already :)
just let me know asap and ya know /tell vav in game otherwise in case im anon :).

its about 4mp cloth pieces, i already got 300patterns, in case ya need more is easy farmed. I would place 2omni procs and 2ablas on it but depends if i can get my hands on th elich stuff. let me know something asap and well talk then :).

Sure vav. Pm me exact stats and the specific armor types you wish me to be crafted.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Also would like to add (nerf the timeout to edit replies) to my Vukod's reply, that of course midgard excalibur is also supported :)

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
vavires said:
wanne come on msn?

Sorry I'm at work now, access to chat proggies here at work is limited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom