Crafting forum

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
lo mods can you add a crafting forum for war :)

also salvaging sucks, i cant get enough things to salvage, have tried salvaging green items but just does not want to know. At least allow all green and above items to be salvaged instead of just some.

At the moment it is very slow to skill up, cant believe this got through QA and beta in this state.

:m00:

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'll be adding one soon :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I was a fucking idiot and chose Talisman and Scavanging insteaf of Talisman and Salvaging :(

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I was a fucking idiot and chose Talisman and Scavanging insteaf of Talisman and Salvaging :(

You cna still learn salvaging. It will simply replace scavanging. You can swap skills whenever you want, the only downside is you lose skill points in the skill you get rid of.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
lo mods can you add a crafting forum for war :)

also salvaging sucks, i cant get enough things to salvage, have tried salvaging green items but just does not want to know. At least allow all green and above items to be salvaged instead of just some.

At the moment it is very slow to skill up, cant believe this got through QA and beta in this state.

:m00:

Thats wierd. I a have magical salvaging and talisman making and am doing fine. Level 21 on salvaging and level 15 on talisman.

They are harder to level on than the other skills, but the talismans you can make at higher levels become worth it.

You can only salvage weapons and armour that is green and above. You can not salvage other items.

Kill lots of baddies, and loot their bodies. Complete quests and PQ's. Get the influence items. It is a very easy way to get items to salvage and create fragments.

As soon as you have a fragment then buy the other components (essence, curio and gold) form a merchant. While your talisman skill is low you can only create weak talismans anyway, so just buy the weak items to skill up.

Kreuger

Fledgling Freddie
so far, for me, scavanging and apothecary is working fine for me, 110+ skill and going up, to bad im making pots for rank 25 and up :(

a guildmate of mine had to venture back to the first warcamp and buy ALOT of rewards to magical salvage to skill up, so its kinda unbalanced atm.

Aurelius LH

Fledgling Freddie
I was doing reasonably well on crafting, until something went a bit strange today - up until around lunchtime, I could happily merge the minor magical essences into their greater versions, and then suddenly, I can't.

No idea why, bug report went in earlier but has anyone else hit this weirdness?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
You cna still learn salvaging. It will simply replace scavanging. You can swap skills whenever you want, the only downside is you lose skill points in the skill you get rid of.

Hehe I know, but I just felt like such a dumbass....no different to normal yeah yeah I hear ya!

L0stS0ul

Fledgling Freddie
I'm doing pretty reasonable with cultivating and apothecary..... but tbh (and i know the crafting is secondary in WAR) i still feel somewhat let down with it.... crafting is part of mmogs that i enjoy... hohum more time for killing then i suppose ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom