crafting DOH!! help

Durbanposion

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all looking to get to 2 pices crafted for my sorc...:fluffle: what im really looking for is a link to spellcrafting calc which is up to date and all u crafters can relate to, also another question is over cap on armour whats the maximun % of overcap and whats the price diffrence, cos seeing that im only getting 2 picecs im will to spend to get them kitted out.
cheers

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
are you looking for 2 mp crafted armour and sc? i would be whilling to help with the sc, will be on ronn/larigohan for the rest of the day, pm me in game if this is what you need

Durbanposion

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
are you looking for 2 mp crafted armour and sc? i would be whilling to help with the sc, will be on ronn/larigohan for the rest of the day, pm me in game if this is what you need

AYE m8 but i need a spellcrafting calc so i can see waht stats i can max out etc also one witch u can relate to, also question about the % over cap is it really expensive or hard to do ??

cheers

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Durbanposion said:
AYE m8 but i need a spellcrafting calc so i can see waht stats i can max out etc also one witch u can relate to, also question about the % over cap is it really expensive or hard to do ??

cheers

wrong section btw, but then you wouldn't have found me

i use korts, there are others but i forget names, and....

5pt average 98.5
4pt average 98
3pt average 97
2pt average 96
1pt average 96

let me explane this, on your sc calc with mp 51 items to get 32 imbule points you can go over this, however there is a penilty, you need XX% gem in order to achive this

EDIT: forgot to mention the other stuff... its not really hard will take 30mins max to do a full 5point OC, and i charge 500g per item

Durbanposion

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
wrong section btw, but then you wouldn't have found me

i use korts, there are others but i forget names, and....

5pt average 98.5
4pt average 98
3pt average 97
2pt average 96
1pt average 96

let me explane this, on your sc calc with mp 51 items to get 32 imbule points you can go over this, however there is a penilty, you need XX% gem in order to achive this

EDIT: forgot to mention the other stuff... its not really hard will take 30mins max to do a full 5point OC, and i charge 500g per item

Cool cheers m8 ill PM u ingame when i get my armour crafted, Thanks alot ill be intouch

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Durbanposion said:
Cool cheers m8 ill PM u ingame when i get my armour crafted, Thanks alot ill be intouch

probabbly wont be on one of them alts when you get your amour crafted, pm any of the <The Dragon-Fighters> and they will get me asap

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom