Crafting customers whine

M

maxgirth

When ordering weapons,shields,etc guys, plz have the decency to pick them up,fair enough if you haven`t got SI I will meet you at the AM bind stone, i`m not one of those free fast food delivery services (with free prawn crackers if you order higher than fine alloy).

If you want your items come to diogel,if you haven`t got SI, then as above,i`m trying to get my fac 102 armour atm,and it doesn`t help me much when all my cash is tied up in stock to the tune of 6 mp`s and other stuff.

Rant over;).

O

old.mattshanes

I want ice cream with mine next time max lol.Thanks for sabre btw.

A

Adelle

Aha Max, so you're the bastard providing Matt with new sabres I have to spellcraft? :p

B

Balbor

sell it to someone else i guess, you can always make the armour for them again,

P

Pixie.Pebr

Originally posted by Balbor
sell it to someone else i guess, you can always make the armour for them again,

Good idea.
I'll take them off you for cost and the one who originally ordered it can pay the rest as a fine for not showing in time? :D

L

lofff

not seen many crafters on albpryd tho.. at least not actively crafting

got sorted almost everything i need tho

got a shield ordered but not seen the crafter in ages, waiting for him to log on and just missing 1handed lvl51 99qua slasher but what really worries me is i cant find a single high spellcrafter on to imbue the stuff ive alrdy gotten ;F

oh well

ps: giv df getting broken ;p

M

Meatballs

Originally posted by maxgirth
When ordering weapons,shields,etc guys, plz have the decency to pick them up,fair enough if you haven`t got SI I will meet you at the AM bind stone, i`m not one of those free fast food delivery services (with free prawn crackers if you order higher than fine alloy).

If you want your items come to diogel,if you haven`t got SI, then as above,i`m trying to get my fac 102 armour atm,and it doesn`t help me much when all my cash is tied up in stock to the tune of 6 mp`s and other stuff.

Rant over;).

Pfft we need time to scrounge the money!

F

fatgit

One thing Ive noticed recently is an increasing number of people that think crafters are "ripping em off" for actually having the audacity to charge a profit.

People need to realise how much it costs to get to LGM, how much time crafting takes up etc, then go grab the crafting spreadsheets and have a look at the costs involved :eek:

I also agree, if you order something, get off your backside & collect it :eek:

T

tieris

Originally posted by fatgit
One thing Ive noticed recently is an increasing number of people that think crafters are "ripping em off" for actually having the audacity to charge a profit.

People need to realise how much it costs to get to LGM, how much time crafting takes up etc, then go grab the crafting spreadsheets and have a look at the costs involved :eek:

Hehe to solve this is simple, charge an extra 200g for delivery ^^ and 50g per day u have 2 hold the item ^^

M

mirieth

Support Albion's crafters! :great:

But not Roalith, he smells :(

B

Bodzilla

Gluttenfer Punishment (LGM spellcraft)
Fattus Gittius Armoursmith (11xx+)
Blakken Whyte (9xx Tailor)

Why? :p

M

maxgirth

Agreed,it cost me just over 20 plat to get to lgm status,i`ve also lost cash making mp`s using the x15 base materials cost.

My biggest gripe is however,some customers keenness to pick up thier item does not reflect the neccessity shown to have it crafted.

M

maxgirth

Originally posted by eben
Ask for cash up front?

I do ask for a deposit when making mp`s (2 plat),but when you craft a 100+ retry 1 there is a deficit of over 2 plat,catch my drift?;).

Then the customer dissappears and you are holding the item,which if sold gives me my 2 plat back which in turn I can put to use making weapons etc.

As like any other business we crafters need a good float to keep turning over,and mine has dried up atm.

M

maxgirth

Originally posted by tieris
Hehe to solve this is simple, charge an extra 200g for delivery ^^ and 50g per day u have 2 hold the item ^^

I will charge some sort of fee on the mp`s I have in stock (ordered items) as each 1 owes me in excess of 1 -over 2 plat.

Cash I could be using to make a profit with.

M

maxgirth

Originally posted by SoulFly Amarok
mmmm...Prawn Crackers!

Ran out of crackers now:( need more dead chanters to salvage;)

M

maxgirth

Re: Re: Crafting customers whine

Originally posted by Meatballs
Pfft we need time to scrounge the money!

Your weapons were not ordered ones bud:).

M

maxgirth

Originally posted by Cauton
Aha Max, so you're the bastard providing Matt with new sabres I have to spellcraft? :p

Make sure you include a LOL debuff;).

M

maxgirth

Originally posted by lofff
not seen many crafters on albpryd tho.. at least not actively crafting

got sorted almost everything i need tho

got a shield ordered but not seen the crafter in ages, waiting for him to log on and just missing 1handed lvl51 99qua slasher but what really worries me is i cant find a single high spellcrafter on to imbue the stuff ive alrdy gotten ;F

oh well

ps: giv df getting broken ;p

I`m on most nights bud,as are a fair few crafters,all in caer diogel:).

M

maxgirth

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
I want ice cream with mine next time max lol.Thanks for sabre btw.

Np, i`ve now been kitted out with an ice cream van type bell thingy,when you hear it stop me and buy one,alternatively I sell condoms,buy me and stop one:).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom