Crafting changes

K

keludm

Im sure i read somewhere that craftin is being made easier (weapons being a 1 step instead of 3 step process) am I right or did I dream this somewhere.

Also is armourcrafting being made independant of tailoring now - ie dont need leather armour to make scale, chain or plate?

B

Belsameth

they indeed made both WC and AC easier in (if I'm not mistaken) 1.63, WC is a one step process now, and removes the need for seperate blades and hilts, ACers no longer need to make studs and wires. I don't know if they also removed the need for a tailor.

B

Bleri McThrust

Not sure about the AC side but defo next pacth WC no longer has to put up with the "You make the Sabre Hilt Its a Masterpiece" messages :clap: "You make The Sabre Blade Its a Masterpiece" :clap: "You make the Arcanium Sabre 94% Qual" :m00:

S

Solarius

Nope, AC still needs a tailor for Scale/Plate/Chain ect.

Which is wierd imo, since they make essentially the same garment when making Reinforced/Studded, so why do they 'forget' when making the higher armours? :eek7:

I guess it was an attempt at making cross-dependancy, but why were only ACers targetted?

Oh, I've a WC and Tailor, so not whining about it, just think it's a little strange.

G

granny

You will still need a tailor for AC'ing. Mythic have clearly stated that it'll stay that way too and i seem to remember the reason they gave is to maintain a market for tailors.

K

keludm

thats total crap - rf is leather with studs in , scale is leather with scales on - whats the prob:/

M

Mishy

craftingfun.jpg

:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread