Crafters

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
I got both LGM AC'er and LGM Tailor, but they where both LGM 6 years ago, so apparently I have to do some quests to make Dragonsworn stuff, wtf is that about??

Rep to the first one who writes me a thorough explanation how to do these quests to get this Manual of the Dragonsworn or whatever is needed!

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
Need to do a quest to get it maybe a few pre quests are needed but heres a link to the hib quest giver

Dragonsworn Manual of Arms :: Items :: Dark Age of Camelot :: ZAM

quickest way is just buy the book think they run at about 1p last time i looked its tradeable

quest aint in the ruined town anymore dragon slayers quests givers are now in tir na boe or whatever south of magmell then theres 1 at entrance to tnn oposite mag mell and inside city 1-2 as wel harris is near center of city inside first wall up the ramp then left

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Need to do a quest to get it maybe a few pre quests are needed but heres a link to the hib quest giver

Dragonsworn Manual of Arms :: Items :: Dark Age of Camelot :: ZAM

quickest way is just buy the book think they run at about 1p last time i looked its tradeable

quest aint in the ruined town anymore dragon slayers quests givers are now in tir na boe or whatever south of magmell then theres 1 at entrance to tnn oposite mag mell and inside city 1-2 as wel harris is near center of city inside first wall up the ramp then left

Yeah I found that as well, apparently I have to do a quest called "Mission: Infiltration" but the NPC doesn't give the quest :(

I've run a few (like 5) pre-quests but can't get anymore quests from the NPC now.

I'll see if I can find a book on the Market Explorer :)

Glittery_Princess

One of Freddy's beloved
Still looking for an SC'er on hib/Dyvet to do a few items for me :) I know what gems I need etc, if that's any help!

Anyway, pm me here or in game if u can help out!

Thanks!

Qiera

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Need a crafter on hib for some leather and scale+sc+procs , pm me if interested thanks :D

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I might hook up the G15 to the laptop and get lgm ac'er on hib over the weekend mate :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Okay, shit just hit tha fan and people got their shit transfered, mkay!?

Business is fucking open! I got lgm in ALL trades(won't do SC'ing! That's is strictly for myself, mates or VERY well paying customers!) on mid and I am taking orders! - Don't have fletchering either.. Sorry Maulers, lol!

If you want legendary weapons, I'd much appreciate it if you provided me with the legendary components, unless it's cold weapons.. Have like 90 of those, but I am running very low on the others! - I usually charge 5p a piece, but for larger stock I am sure we can figure out some sort of deal!

Ask Prea about my service :) Fast and efficient!

PM me here as I won't be very active on mid..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom