Crafters

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Since there isnt many of us on here atm lets make a little list of crafters for now? i'm sure people will want new sc'ing etc doing but have no idea who to ask :p not everyone is flagged.

I can do everything except fletching on mid - also can't do dragonsworn stuff yet although working on it!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Can do all on mid, but won't do sc.. It makes my brain explode

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
either do the quest (from Lailen in Jord) or just ask someone to sell you a Dragonsworn Manual :p

Lightfighter

One of Freddy's beloved
on alb: LGM Alchemist/ACer/SCer

just throw a PM in-game or here

(Although currently unable to do ACing)

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Is there any plats to be made on crafting btw (on Ywain)? Or is it more of covering personal needs these days?

Also, I have LGM armorer and tailorer. Oh and dragonsworn(?)
Uncarian, Uncastor

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
still see shouts on ywain for SC im guessin there is a market for it might need to advertise tho

LGM spell crafter btw on hib got a tailor at around 800 or so as well good for thid alts etc

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Got all LGM on both EU and US Hib. CBA to do public crafting though, especially SC as its such a pain dealing with people who have no idea how it works.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Yeah- guess it's more of a personal/guild resource tool rather than something you do for cash. Atleast wasn't even that much when I played. More so in the early days of daoc

Bit surprising considering how long and tedious it takes to get LGM

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Well now and again I knock up some armour or leggies and stick them on my CM or do a little crafting for friends, I got the LGMs on EU over about 5 years and I did it on EU for the guild. If you are going to watch TV or movies on the PC you may as well craft too :)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Yeah- guess it's more of a personal/guild resource tool rather than something you do for cash. Atleast wasn't even that much when I played. More so in the early days of daoc

Bit surprising considering how long and tedious it takes to get LGM

Gets my vote, that's why I did it, after SI went boom, so did the market. None wanted to pay for anything and they wanted you to QQ for your effort and pay you nothing for it. I only craft for friends and myself. Else nah cba :p But got LGM all tho in two realms :p

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
I have LGM everything on ALB ywain. :)

Dont do that much crafting now tho but if anyone wants something drop me a msg here.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Are there any legendary weapon crafter online at this hour? Need a few weps for thid done.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Update: Can now do Dragonsworn studded/chain and Dragonsworn Cloth/Leather

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Guess I'll have to skill up spellcrafting to be more independent

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Its a lot quicker to skill up now, though with SC there are usually plenty of crafters in the capital cities on Ywain, usual price is 500g or 1plat per item.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Indeed its mega fast getting to LGM and mots crafts now, I did LGM WC on my paladin in USA in about 17-20 hours of playtime just powered through it not salvaging anything.

Influenza

Part of the furniture
There are crafting bonuses in capital cities on the euro servers for now , 40% speed 20% skill gain.

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
I got pretty much everything in Hib/Ywain besides weaponcrafter. Gimme a shout if you need anything.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
On Albion I'm in need of a full set of horse armour, barding and saddle bags. Aswell as a couple (5 or so) of low lvl mp small shields. If anyone is interrested lemme know your prize. Also got a shitload of stuff that needs salvaging (its on my merch for 10g a piece), ~600 armour patterns, some dragonsworn stuff and some lgd components. Lemme know who interrested, else just take it of my cm.

MrBic

Part of the furniture
Looking for a adroit dragonsworn large shield on hib EU, the one with 15 dex 99% qual
looking for it asap.
just /who rivera and it will be me,

can pay with money or AC something in return

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone able to craft me 5 chain armorparts on mid?

Would greatly appreciate it :)

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Lgm Armour crafter on hib. Send me a pm here if interested. :)

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Im seeking a lgm fletcher on alb to make me a harp:) only nerd 99% one. Drop me a om heretter or ingame and we can sort something out:)

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
Looking for an lgm AC-er in Alb.

Need chain 99% qua from theese:

Dragonsworn Enchanted Mail Sleeves (40 hits)
Dragonsworn Enchanted Mail Crown (15 constitution) [Crown is possible from this? Cos without /hood crown looks better then normal mail head :)]
Sigil Enchanted Mail Legs (5 str cap)
Sigil Enchanted Mail Gloves (5 dex cap)

and theese:

Sigil Enchanted Mail Sleeves (40 hits cap)
Sigil Enscrolled Mail Leggings (5% powerpool)
Dragonsworn Enchanted Mail Gloves (15 dex)
Sigil Enscrolled Mail Boots (5% buff effectiviness)

In Ywain I saw that they sell them for 0,9p-1,2p each, should be the same on prydwe/excal.(?) Anyway, I can give u arcanium bars (have around 2800), to lower the price. Can give u perfected armor pattern (200) if needed, and get broken dragonsworn armor for the armors.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
has anyone got a Hibbie ACer/SCer? - need some armor crafting and SCing if possible :)

PM meeeeeee :)

Alex

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
price will be 1p per piece

1238232384732.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom