Crafters needed.

Cimon

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys.. Me and my friend are moving hib and are gonna start of in bg 20-24. We need some crafters that would be willing to make us full bg set for thid ( Ranger and Nightshade). If u are willing to help us out plz post your name and we will contact u to hear about prices and such. Also if u know any crafters u think might be willing to do this job plz post here. We are hoping to begin next week so would be lovely if we could create contact to some crafters.
Tried to get respons in trading thread but didnt seem to work so thought we would try here.

Hope to get some help getting started. thx all.

Aonmeamna

Fledgling Freddie
I can if you catch me on, though I am usually on late if at all, I am a casual player, but I do have a full set of 99% reinforced that I did for someone who I never saw again.

Bluevixen

Fledgling Freddie
PM Bluevixen can do scale cloth leather reinf and can spellcraft it...seem to be on too much!

popocatepetl

Fledgling Freddie
Can do a bow for the ranger, check sig for toons, might take some days as I will be very busy this weekend, I hope :D (most likely on psycho or popo, or the ani if i'm forced too :eek7: )

Cimon

Fledgling Freddie
Hi bluevixen. liked your post and hope u will be able to do the job. If u could post some names on your chars it would be lovely so we can contact u ingame. Sent u an email aswell. hope to talk to u soon as our chars are made and ready to go exept all the items=)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom