Crafter Taking Orders

Feamos

One of Freddy's beloved
ok im taking Crafting orders for Alb Pryd/Excal Cluster

LGM Tailor and AC taking orders

For any armor 99qual (51/102) Material cost + 20% + 150g hour used

For any armor 100qual (51/102) Material cost + 25% + 250g hour used

LGM SC also Taking orders

make sure you have the spellcraft files with oc% and gem names!

No overcharge 300g
5 pts overcharge 500g

Etched eye 400g (you bring the dim seal)

nearly LGM Alc just a few reactive procs that are red to me

Level 47 reactives: 450g
Barrels: 1p 500g
Behemoth potion and any trophy potion in general 450g

my prices may be reduced in a few days when i have researched them im currently at work so cant check how much things go for. i am currently working on getting my Weaponsmith to LGM also so will also be taking them orders soon

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
Feamos - Don't lower your prices to fit 'somebody elses prices' U charge whatever u want to charge - they WILL pay for it trust me.

I have a lgm sc - lgm ac - lgm tailor and lgm fletcher - working on alch now.
2 days ago somebody asked me to SC 5 pieces with 5 pt OC on them - I said my price would be 400g a piece. Too much! he QQ'd. Hmm - let me rephrase it like this ;

He asks me to do 5 pieces - all with OC - with lots of +28 gems on them - which cost me about 30gold to make each try - and wants me to sacrifice over an hour of my time to make a misery 50/100g profit?

Do u guys act stupid or are ya'll just plain greedy? Didn't Goa give u dozens of plats to compensate ur losses not so long ago? 400g a pidce is my price! If u don't like it ask other sc'ers - here or ingame - which charge 500g to 800g a piece. And if u still don't like it make a goddamn sc'er urself but don't biatch at me for being too expensive.

And give me a guild too >.< but who wants a cleric these days :/

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Mandi said:
Feamos - Don't lower your prices to fit 'somebody elses prices' U charge whatever u want to charge - they WILL pay for it trust me.

I have a lgm sc - lgm ac - lgm tailor and lgm fletcher - working on alch now.
2 days ago somebody asked me to SC 5 pieces with 5 pt OC on them - I said my price would be 400g a piece. Too much! he QQ'd. Hmm - let me rephrase it like this ;

He asks me to do 5 pieces - all with OC - with lots of +28 gems on them - which cost me about 30gold to make each try - and wants me to sacrifice over an hour of my time to make a misery 50/100g profit?

Do u guys act stupid or are ya'll just plain greedy? Didn't Goa give u dozens of plats to compensate ur losses not so long ago? 400g a pidce is my price! If u don't like it ask other sc'ers - here or ingame - which charge 500g to 800g a piece. And if u still don't like it make a goddamn sc'er urself but don't biatch at me for being too expensive.

And give me a guild too >.< but who wants a cleric these days :/

Very well said and I totally agree (well dunno about the cleric part but everything else sounds great). Funniest thing is when people want OCd suits for thid and you name your price (500g for me on hib, or was when i was taking orders) and they were "but it's for thid!" like I could say that to the server and get 99 and 98 gems on first try!

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Mandi said:
2 days ago somebody asked me to SC 5 pieces with 5 pt OC on them - I said my price would be 400g a piece.

In that case he was foolish, 400 gold is a fantastic price. ( Just my 2 cents, ignore me :p )

Bloodcore

Can't get enough of FH
Gear said:
like I could say that to the server and get 99 and 98 gems on first try!
Its often low level gems u use for thid, so less cost - only thing is the time - which is also reduced due to low level gems.

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
Very well said and I totally agree (well dunno about the cleric part but everything else sounds great). Funniest thing is when people want OCd suits for thid and you name your price (500g for me on hib, or was when i was taking orders) and they were "but it's for thid!" like I could say that to the server and get 99 and 98 gems on first try!
Agrd, some people don't seem to realise that most of the charge in crafting is for the time, we shouldn't be expected to spend a significant amount of our time doing virtually free crafting to total strangers out of the kindness of out heart. If they want top-notch gear they should be prepared to pay for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom