Crafted af 102 Chain

C

chimaira

How much would it cost to pay for either

af 102 chain 99%
or
af 102 chain 100%

or does it make such a difference to go for more expensive MP?

Gimme some info

regards

K

kr0n

Chain... 99% costs around 400-900g depending on piece I guess...

MP is usually material costs... If youre lucky, might be under 1p. Unlucky, might be 4p. Usually you just give a big lump of cash to a crafter and say "gifv Mp itamz plz".

O

old.mattshanes

My mp chain without hauberk was 24p but was very bad luck with hauberk average is 20p...

A 99 qua set is about 2-4p depending on you get it from.

H

Heffer

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
My mp chain without hauberk was 24p but was very bad luck with hauberk average is 20p...

A 99 qua set is about 2-4p depending on you get it from.

someone got pwned :p

W

wyleia

99% chain at 2p... buy it asap
set costs for 1 try at each peice 1.6p.. u lose 190g or so each time u remake hauberk.. so 2p is dirt cheap, basically paying as if the crafter made 99 first try on all peice but took 3 tries on hauberk..

Anyways, mp chain is very much more so expensive... And i dont think matt got pwned on the 24p he has spent so far...
its up there for the 6 mp peices we have made so far.. near that mark.. and no mp hauberk yet.

full set of 99% at a full markup is around 4.6p (Thats at 3x material cost)
so if you get it under that, you are doing well.

H

Heffer

Originally posted by Lochlyessa
8p for 5 mp's here so far o_O

like i said ....sum1 got pwned :p

R

Roalith

The difference lies in cost + remake vs premade prices. Talk to an armourcrafter who makes lots of 99% pieces, chances are he'll put you to the top of the list for an MP when he gets one. Accidental MPs while making 99s = much much cheaper than buying at cost+remake, unless you get exceptionally lucky.

Myself, I sell full sets of AF 102 99% chain for 2.3p (1.5x cost). I then make up the loss-difference on the occaisional MPs I sell - usually around 10x cost, or slightly higher. Works for me, and works for the customer.

C

chretien

If you think that an extra 1.01af and 4 imbue points are worth paying 20 odd plat for then go for the MP matey. Otherwise I'd suggest that 99% at between 4 and 5 plat will do you fine. I'll only take MP orders on the basis that you dump as much cash as your willing to spend on me and I'll craft until I either run out of your money or get you the MP at which point you get some change. It can mean you spend a lot of money on a 99% item or it can mean a dirt cheap MP depending on your luck. I can't afford to do it on any other basis though.
99% orders I'll quote you a set price for a guaranteed quality.

C

chimaira

If any1 around are avaible for some crafting lemme know

and let hand up a plan for it hehe

I´m interested in 99% and if 100% comes along sure thing =)

regards

Chimaira

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by Heffer
like i said ....sum1 got pwned :p

Like i care still have 12p left on that char and some on others heh money is too easy to get:p

I bought 5 mp swords after that chain set even...:eek:

C

chimaira

Like i care still have 12p left on that char and some on others heh money is too easy to get:p

I bought 5 mp swords after that chain set even...:eek:

I got a work car and woman irl :p

life so worth living isnt it? =)

C

chretien

Talk to me ingame Chimaira. I'm usually parked in Diogel.

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by chimaira
I got a work car and woman irl :p

life so worth living isnt it? =)

Nope i couldn't less about life atm tbh:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom