Craeth you imba some of a gump!

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
iirc Stajj used to run with an alley when he was solo?

Correct me if I'm wrong tho :D

think so too, had that discussion with staj once, he thought snarepet was too easymode and well, I agree with him.

a tank have a very hard time to make it vs a good kiting chanter that knows what he's doing, speed+snarepet with no immunitytimer is alil silleh :) All you really need is a endregenpot and you can keep distance quite easy, unless the tank in question have charge2-3. Speedwarp also effectively cuts the initial speed if needed.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
iirc Stajj used to run with an alley when he was solo?

Correct me if I'm wrong tho :D

unless I meet heavy tanks which insta pop fury etc, but its nerfed in a way that the pet casts normal dds (not snare ones) at random which breaks the snare

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I am missing:

[x] the screenshots from Staj from 2nd Agramon bridge on Albion side where he duo'ed with a Bard versus a solo RR4 pre boost Armsman,
[x] the countless bullshit excuses from Staj on FH of how he got zerged/added by tons of other players while he solo'ed/grouped before on a RR11 Chanter and how it made him duo with a Bard versus solo players.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
I am missing:

[x] the screenshots from Staj from 2nd Agramon bridge on Albion side where he duo'ed with a Bard versus a solo RR4 pre boost Armsman,
[x] the countless bullshit excuses from Staj on FH of how he got zerged/added by tons of other players while he solo'ed/grouped before on a RR11 Chanter and how it made him duo with a Bard versus solo players.

Think your forgetting he left decent soloers alone. :clap:

Random alb muppet trying to solo doesn't qualify unless your shadowlost or lasttime. :) + cornozk ofc. And Theodon. Im trying to think of more but i don't think there is any lol.

Lethul

FH is my second home
lol stajj.

And btw no armsman/heavy tank should lose to a caster regardless of RR.
With heavy tanks resists and high aom people nuke you for like 180-250 dmg. I know i had aom4 for ages when solo and caster adds are like a walk in the park. You could get nuked, smoke a fag and come back and your still alive.;)

Only time you see sorin is when his back is turned to you. :) Talk about shit player.

lolerz.

i disagree, if caster has a snare/stun pet and its open ground i think caster should win most of the time :p

brad

Fledgling Freddie
i disagree, if caster has a snare/stun pet and its open ground i think caster should win most of the time :p

Only class regarding a caster class recently that has killed me is a air theurg. Can't do anything about the 15 chain stunning pets on your arse, sucks. And the stupid rr5 that repeatedly stuns you till al the minion things have gone. Can't beat a theurg in open ground, but any other caster is fair game if you play right and use the terrain etc.

Plus when solo on a heavy tank, your usually running towards a bridge etc as people don't roam ever. So you rarely see a caster on open ground anyways, and if you did with hastner and perma sprint with end regen pots you easily get within range of anyone before they can react unless ur running directly infront of them. Even then, if casters kite, kite back they can't hit you if your hidding behind an object such as a bridge etc or a piece of scenary.

But i guess people are differant towards there playstyles. I'v never had a problem with casters but then i play differently to most people.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
I am missing:

finaly you give it to me... now I finaly know why you'r so bitter.. haha

im gonna put this in short; im glad to disagree with you..

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Think your forgetting he left decent soloers alone. :clap:

Random alb muppet trying to solo doesn't qualify unless your shadowlost or lasttime. :) + cornozk ofc. And Theodon. Im trying to think of more but i don't think there is any lol.

I qualify as a decent soloer? :D Haha.. Walking free rps is more like it ;)

And so close to spelling my name right Brad xD

MegaMaejter

Banned
I am missing:

Just fyi Mani, Stajj always soloed a great deal, probably more then many other people running 100% on solo classes. I remb when stajj was like rr6-8 he used to solo in odins like everyday for several hours. I mean its not like he unlike you ran with evita zerg leeching rps to rr12 :d..
Not that I judge you for doing so but I mean throwing rocks in glass houses and all that :<

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Just fyi Mani, Stajj always soloed a great deal, probably more then many other people running 100% on solo classes. I remb when stajj was like rr6-8 he used to solo in odins like everyday for several hours. I mean its not like he unlike you ran with evita zerg leeching rps to rr12 :d..
Not that I judge you for doing so but I mean throwing rocks in glass houses and all that :<

I couldn't care less what your experience with him is. You sound like his cock ring though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom