Crabs

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I suspect we've all seen the images of crustaceans swept up on NE beaches lately. Read this article:

FUkZRe8XEAUqSGw.jpg

I almost posted this in a political thread. It's interesting because if the theory is true, it basically boils down to money. The culprit would be historic industries, which few would have cause to complain about. But the solution involves money, and that would be heavily political.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Who?

I posted this already @Tom. Nobody blinked unfortunately.

It's likely that there's a sedimentary layer in all of our industrial rivers that is utterly toxic and would wreak similar devastation if disturbed.

It's just more human action being taken for profit that wouldn't actually be profitable if we costed in the environment.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I'm here because of the thread title.

It offered me no advice.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Who?

I posted this already @Tom. Nobody blinked unfortunately.

It's likely that there's a sedimentary layer in all of our industrial rivers that is utterly toxic and would wreak similar devastation if disturbed.

It's just more human action being taken for profit that wouldn't actually be profitable if we costed in the environment.

There's a similar problem in the Manchester Ship Canal. Decades of industrial waste from the-then ecologically dead Irwell and Mersey rivers (from Victorian England onwards) leaves the sediment polluted with very high levels of toxic metals. They daren't touch it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
There's a similar problem in the Manchester Ship Canal. Decades of industrial waste from the-then ecologically dead Irwell and Mersey rivers (from Victorian England onwards) leaves the sediment polluted with very high levels of toxic metals. They daren't touch it.
The banks of the mersey, both sides, (and by banks, I mean miles inland where heavy industry is located) are polluted as fuck.

Esturine ecologies are fucked too. Swansea bay for example - my o/h did work on the benthic environment there. Not good reading at all.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
No Crabs should be positive news? :D

Not when you are expecting general mirth and scratching your nuts with a variety of household objects based story telling it isn't.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
There was a guy in a shoe shop today buying women's shoes. He said rather loudly (and unnecessarily) "I have the right to identify as female". The staff were professional and said nothing. After he left the store worker muttered under her breath "and I have the right to identify as Jedi but I don't rescue space ships from swamps". I laughed so suddenly I almost made my drink come out of my nose. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom