CoZ SCers accepting orders

acei

Fledgling Freddie
The spellcrafters of Covenant of Zak would like to make our services available to everybody and offer a very quick turn-around of 1-2 days at the most.

The SCers of Covenant of Zak that are willing to offer their services are:
Acei
Caelath
Kennan

If you require any SCing done either of these characters is more than capable of upto level 51 armour with 5.5point overcharge or below.

We will take any orders as long as they are level 51 and as many items as you want SCed.

Templates should be created in either Kort's SC Calc or LOKI and the template e-mailed to the SCer.

PM either Acei, Caelath or Kennan ingame if you'd like any SCing done once you're in contact with one of us we will ask for your template then give you a price for the SC order that you'd like completing our turn-around is 1-2 days with orders often being completed same day.

acei

Fledgling Freddie
It all depends on amount of overcharge and how many items so better to send us your template so we can give a proper quote :)

acei

Fledgling Freddie
Can't edit my top post but I'd like to add that you can also contact Caelath on any character beginning with Eruv.

Marty

Fledgling Freddie
I am also a CoZ lgm spellcrafter and can be contacted on Deathling, Wicker or Euthanatos.

Marty

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom