Couriers, dontcha just love em?

.Wilier.

One of Freddy's beloved
I know there has been talk about how poor the service from some couriers has been in the past (Ive never personally had any problems with City Link tbh) but I think this one may just take the biscuit.

Currently, Im sat at work twiddeling my thumbs awaiting the arrival of a pair of mechanical seals from Munich in Germany.

The seals initially were supposed to arrive about 7pm. This was then put back to 3am cos the seal manufacturer missed the flight. Ive just had a call from our man at Birmingham who is waiting to drive the seals here for me to fit and it turns out that they didnt arrive on the flight.??

Ive rung the manufacturers and they promised me that the seals had got to the airport in Munich in time for the flight (at least I think thats what they said, my Germans a bit shit tbh).

So I ring the airport who put me through to the carrier company, Menzies World Cargo. The chap checks the tracking number and says that there was a handling error in munich and the flight arrived with NO cargo. None at all......
It seems that they sent a flight off, a cargo flight, with no cargo on board at all :eek7:

I mean.....wtf......why would they do that?? Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Oh, and its costing the Big American Oil Company around about $175000 a day in lost production. :eek6: but whats worse is that I'll have to do ANOTHER FECKING NIGHT SHIFT tommorrow (and I dont even work shifts anymore :()

babs

Can't get enough of FH
*desperately wants mechanical seals*

I bet they're cute.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Could also be something to do with its been pissing down with snow in Munich all week and the flights are all screwed up anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom