Couple of screenies

M

mank!

This was during an attack on a base last night... nice parking, fucknut :]

niceparking.jpg

This was before Cyssor died the other night, took us about 30 seconds for the door to open after hacking it. Go lag!

openthedoor.jpg

C

CliffyG

I was stuck in an AMS in pretty much the exact same position, some people really need to think about things a bit. There were so many people in there i couldn't deconstruct :(. Had a few rammed right up against a wall too which is just as annoying.

B

bone_idle

How did you get the outfit names over their heads. GIVF.

C

CliffyG

Alt-N cycles through normal, names with outfit, no names

O

old.Trine Aquavit

And the setting doesn't save when you log :(

Ok, so it's not the most pressing bug in the game at the moment but it still annoys me.

C

CliffyG

Originally posted by old.Trine Aquavit
And the setting doesn't save when you log :(

Ok, so it's not the most pressing bug in the game at the moment but it still annoys me.

Always saves for me, i only ever changed it once and it's been like it ever since.

B

BrassMonkey

aye saved for me too. I think you can also change the settings in the options menu. Maybe it will save for you then.

K

karienal

Yay, I made a screenshot :)

Well, my name did at least... By the way I eventually got out of there by jumping onto the ams - seems 1 out of 5 tries or so you get catapulted for miles. Much like the time I hotdropped onto a tower only to bounce across to the next base :)

Anyway, time for my usual off topic section - man, I sucked tonight. Died over and over, lol - really silly deaths too, and not ones I could blame on lag :) Thought I was getting quite good, but now I'm humbled!

Opium

D

Deadmanwalking

I have loads of screenies some of which are just weird but a few that still make me laugh. Ill sort out putting them on here later on :p

M

mank!

Was by an AMS last night when it just drove off... I think :/

floating.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom