Couple of Qs

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
Howdy all =)

Could some kind person answer a couple of Qs that I am a little unsure about.

First up I'm a nOOblar at houses and wana upgrade my current personal house to a larger one then make it a guild house. The question is how? Do I have to buy a new house then drop it on the old one etc.. and will I loose all my decor/CM/vaults. Then once thats done whats the command to make it a portal place for guildies =)

Second. Is it possible to get +stat cap on unique (non spellcraftable) items? I did a search on CM for rogs with stat cap like rings, bracer, gem etc..and couldnt find a single one at any level.

Cheers =)

Sandariel

Fledgling Freddie
Quick copy and paste from the manual: ;)
Builder's notes : Managing your guild's house is an important task. To help you, you can delegate certain household responsibilities to senior members of your guild !

Guilds can own one guild house only. It is very easy to change a house to a guild house. Firstly, a guild leader must buy a house and once it has been completed, a guild deed can be purchased from one of the NPCs in the market place. Only a person ranked 0 in the guild can change their house into a guild house by simply placing the deed in the house. You cannot change a house if it contains any vaults or consignment merchants. If you want to change a house containing objects or people, you must first remove them, place them in your inventory, change the house and replace the objects.

Guild masters set the permission levels in a guild house.

You cannot give/exchange/sell a guild house to another guild or player.

WARNING ! It's impossible to reconvert a guild house into a personal house.

About upgrading your house: IIRC you just buy a new deed, drop it on your current cottage/house/etc and it will be upgraded. You should get the old deed back then, too, so you can sell it again.

Just make sure to remove everything from your old house first, decoration, cm, tools, etc etc.

About the rogs:
Yes, there are Rogs with +stat cap... Actually I just had a nice ring with +8 str cap drop off Runihura, hooray. :)

Lam

Fledgling Freddie
To upgrade the house just buy a higher house deed and drop the deed on your house. (so if you have a cottage you buy a house deed at the market and drop it on your cottage to upgrade).
Before you do this make sure you remove all your interior and exterior decoration or they will be lost. So pick everything up, drop it in your housevault or personal vault or just sell the decorations back and then pick up your vaults, cm and merchants and keep them in your inventory when you upgrade.
Also keep in mind that if you have a porch you will need to buy a new porch deed because the porch will be gone when you upgrade.

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
ty for the infos! so I can remove the CM from the porch? I thought would loose both :eek:

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
if you remove the CM from its spot, all external and internal, and the vaults.. and you put it back after you have made it to a guild house the CM will not have any money or items nor the vault..

To get your items back:

Go to Caerwent Market and talk to Consignment Banker to get the items from your CM back. He is ONLY in that market, not the others. To get from vaults you go to House Bankers to get items.

Congrats with the guild house

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Sharaft said:
if you remove the CM from its spot, all external and internal, and the vaults.. and you put it back after you have made it to a guild house the CM will not have any money or items nor the vault..

To get your items back:

Go to Caerwent Market and talk to Consignment Banker to get the items from your CM back. He is ONLY in that market, not the others. To get from vaults you go to House Bankers to get items.

Congrats with the guild house

consignment bankers in each market now :)

also there is a command to pick up all the contents of your house.....just cant remember it tho!

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
rampant said:
consignment bankers in each market now :)

huh? i spoke to dam.. not requiel.. and not xalin, but the other GM, and he/she said go do caerwent caus there is the consignment banker there, was last week and i didnt see the consigment banker in ayelsbury market then, so must been implentet this week or thursday/friday lastweek.. :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom