Couldnt help myself at posting this

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Sarumann said:
I dont care what u think tbh cause i asked alot of the soloers at bridge they said u deserve getting ganked cause ur such a puzzy
U dont fight unless u have all up
U dont fight a single fight without engaging.
Jumping off bridges with fall mythrian in 1on1s etc
Just a tip
If i find u anywhere near solo zone or whatever u will get zerged count on it.

What can some1 answer to that comming from him ?
A plain

LOL ???

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
do i care?
i think not.

ill still gank u wherever when ever so posting here wont change anything

Just lacking one out of 3 idiots now posting in this thread.
Already 2 biggest ones of em done so allready ;)
VF and nuxto just lacking infanity
Comeon infanity i know u won't dissapoint me

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
Originally Posted by Sarumann
Jumping off bridges with fall mythrian in 1on1s etc

;> nothing wrong with that?
nothing wrong with fighthing with all things up.
and who cares?

aika

Can't get enough of FH
;> nothing wrong with that?
nothing wrong with fighthing with all things up.
and who cares?

nothing wrong with zerging a soloer with fg as well, playing as intended.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Heh that makingkillspamisnci is the definition of a hypocrite :)

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
LOL eleni try not add soloer with FG when they having a fight inside eras and the hib had aggreed on fight :) i had doubt about name of ur eldrich now i know who he is coz it was only u adding me from that fg. And the gimp champion using SL and still didnt a stealther with 5 guards on him must get a damn grats.
Some ppl just cant get their damn hand off rps and u are one of em.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
LOL eleni try not add soloer with FG when they having a fight inside eras and the hib had aggreed on fight :) i had doubt about name of ur eldrich now i know who he is coz it was only u adding me from that fg. And the gimp champion using SL and still didnt a stealther with 5 guards on him must get a damn grats.
Some ppl just cant get their damn hand off rps and u are one of em.

Yeah says the one that /clap /rude before i added once on u when PA chaining a rr3 eld yes yes eys
u know with a rude attitude i zerg u down dude! :p

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
this one is the best.." Jumping off bridges with fall mythrian in 1on1s etc" /rofl..

if the gimp is stupid enough to stick on top of the bridge... then who is to blaim ???

:twak:

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Aaah, the RvR discussion board! Long time no see, still same old whine I see.

Some things never change...:)

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
to be fair I've never fought you nuxto when you haven't had everything up. Plus you strafe like a bitch

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Define 'everything'?

Purge2 ? Ip2 ? St1 ? WoC 2 ? rr5 ? SW 1 ? Champ HoT ? Zahur buff? 40%dehaste charge ? Health regen charge ? Celerity charge ? SoK ?

Its not my fault i dont have to use everything to win most around. That plus the 10-15 min timers give me stuff usually up, rather than down.

The only times i go somewhere without action @ DC is when i wanna take a break and have a drink...or when its really zergy and every fight is against 3+ ... so i will need at least 3 active timers to be up to be able to make it.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Define 'everything'?

Purge2 ? Ip2 ? St1 ? WoC 2 ? rr5 ? SW 1 ? Champ HoT ? Zahur buff? 40%dehaste charge ? Health regen charge ? Celerity charge ? SoK ?

Its not my fault i dont have to use everything to win most around. That plus the 10-15 min timers give me stuff usually up, rather than down.

The only times i go somewhere without action @ DC is when i wanna take a break and have a drink...or when its really zergy and every fight is against 3+ ... so i will need at least 3 active timers to be up to be able to make it.

You forgot to mention the 100 envenom'd weapons you carry in your inv. Not just ws/con, but desease and mezz ones too.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Yes..those ones too. It was fun to explore potential hidden in there. 8 of them.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Nothing wrong with using what the game provides you with.

God, don't you people have anything else to do but whine?

BaF instead, everyone does it.

Bulle BaF Bulle BaF Bulle Bulle BaF BaF!!!!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
dont think it was hard to guess :E Sarumann , etchelionn etc . someone been reading LOTR too much :(

Sarasor

Fledgling Freddie
dont think it was hard to guess :E Sarumann , etchelionn etc . someone been reading LOTR too much :(

Hah, he hasn't read a book his whole life. Just watched the movie too many times :twak:

And he has trouble inventing new names....just look at his BB, Fdsfsfsdf......:m00:

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Hah, he hasn't read a book his whole life. Just watched the movie too many times :twak:

And he has trouble inventing new names....just look at his BB, Fdsfsfsdf......:m00:

That was a rly poor attempt to upset him. :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom