Could I be Next? 10 Steps to get Master Enfocer in Thidranki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
lol at this pointless thread Killer... o well guess its always amusing to see how sean further lowers his self respect licking aleven's ass. PS how is the rubish man job coming along...?

how am i loosing self respect?
how am i licking alevens arse?
i supose you should ask your dad about the bin man job
if you want to know how im doing btw .... ask your mother, were quite close atm

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
23.9k so far, I should have it by next week I imagine :)

i think ive turned into the CareCrab!
nobody fuckin cares mate, nobody is jelous, you dont have skillz, your one of them sad twats who cant get a rep IRL so glue yourself to your pc and attempt to get a rep on a MMORPG but fail again because every1 can see what a sad life you lead......
i still remember the msn convo
Seany: Dori do you even have friends irl?
Dori: No
Aleven: ROOOOOOOOFLLLLL AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA
Jorge: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA ROOOOOOOOOOOFLLLL
(alone those lines anyway)

enough from me anyway, cant be arsed dropping to this pathetic level of imaturity to post again

ttt

Banned

he said he had the same amount of friends as you did sean! but its the same thing rly :< i still get cramps of laughing whenever i remember that :D

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Usually I'd have some sort of flame as it's the Thid section, but this is actually a pretty good guide. Something to follow in 50RvR too (If you don't mind being hated)

I'm going to do something I've never done in this section before...

EDIT:

You're banned. Dammit o_o No rep for you then.

fawzi

Banned
how am i loosing self respect?
how am i licking alevens arse?
i supose you should ask your dad about the bin man job
if you want to know how im doing btw .... ask your mother, were quite close atm

I think you really need to look back on some of the posts you make Sean and think about your actions because these are pure hatred and insults way below the belt. I am sure you would not say this without the internet to protect you but frankly your comments on this thread and many others has been pathetic. You are being malignant and blind in your relentless insults.

"How are you loosing self respect?" You know the answer to that one. You are constantly making comments about other people's lives, saying they have 'no friends', 'no life', calling people 'cocks', implying you slept with someone's mother (how immature can you get) and associating someone's father with a job that you obviously consider to be worthy of only vermin. That, ontop of the inability to produce any sensible arguement (I don't count the 'but I have a job' line 1000 times as one) and maybe you will see that you have little or no respect left for anyone, and ultimately yourself. You constantly accuse people of having no life and stuck to their PC yet you are the one who sets out on an internet forum to grief people by insulting them callously. You need to be true to yourself Sean, can you tell me what your motive is for these comments? I don't think you can.

"How are you licking Aleven's arse?" I don't want to stoop down to your level (by inserting a random insult, a comment about someone's mother and another comment about them having no life) but I would go so far to say that he does seem to have a big influence over you. I know this can't be helped (and frankly I have no intention in helping you) but I think it's worth checking your previous posts and you may be a bit surprised^^.

Edit: I mean, you even followed me all the way to Blindguardian's grats thread and a couple of threads in RvR just to insult me. Do you check every post I make so you can insult me in the same thread? I don't even need to explain why that's pathetic /rolleyes

It seems a pair of troublemakers 'ttt' and 'Sean' are spreading their bile around the forums, I'm guessing 'ttt' telling 'Sean' over MSN what to say whilst he dishes out 'ttt's dirty work. I would advise all to put them on their ignore list, as I have done with my previous accounts (though when I created this one I couldn't help but read some of their hilarious attempts to sound intelligent).

Much love.

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
Sean go to (Manchester Airport) UK..... drive to stockport.. into davenport then go to my mums house n shag her bud..... if you can get that far you are welcome to her.....

fawzi

Banned
Lol Trait, you know what the kid's like, all talk no walk.

Don't listen to him, maybe one day he will be mature enough to realise what kind of a person he was.

fawzi

Banned
Well maybe if he was he'd have some respect because he is not fake, he acts on the forums as he would in real life. However knowing someone like Sean, he's probably completely different irl and only acting like this because the internet will protect him, coward-like if you ask me.

gohan

FH is my second home
he wont live that long if he is as cocky irl

haha sean is a desktop hero, irl i bet he wouldn't even back chat some1 younger than him!!!!

oh almost forgot.... dori ..... i really want to insult you on how pathetic this thread is BUT it has givern me a giggle so ill leave it

and OD in no circumstance is it ok to REP dori, not now not ever bad bad boi

i think ive turned into the CareCrab!
nobody fuckin cares mate, nobody is jelous, you dont have skillz, your one of them sad twats who cant get a rep IRL so glue yourself to your pc and attempt to get a rep on a MMORPG but fail again because every1 can see what a sad life you lead......
i still remember the msn convo
Seany: Dori do you even have friends irl?
Dori: No
(alone those lines anyway)

enough from me anyway, cant be arsed dropping to this pathetic level of imaturity to post again

Funny stuff, what exactly are you trying to acheive anyway? All you every seem to do is sit on this forum posting about how people are nerds and should get a life etc.

Your last line was pretty ironic aswell.

gohan

FH is my second home
Funny stuff, what exactly are you trying to acheive anyway? All you every seem to do is sit on this forum posting about how people are nerds and should get a life etc.

i would like to achive your babies if thats ok?

fawzi

Banned
So where is Sean now? I hope he's reflecting on his actions or maybe he's just too scared to post here again because everyone has realised what kind of an idiot he is.

ttt

Banned
So where is Sean now? I hope he's reflecting on his actions or maybe he's just too scared to post here again because everyone has realised what kind of an idiot he is.
because he doesnt look on a forum for one day doesn't mean hes scared, and you know, its a forum right? its like, impossible to scare people here? this is an insult/joke/retard forum and thats the reason why i poke you all the time anyway, i want something to read whenever i get bored, your an ok person in general but an idiot on the boards/ingame when things doesnt go your way, oh and besides, i don't use msn as it fucks my pc up <cba to buy a new pc> so that cant be, sean is good to make up things, he's like a wonderchild ;) <not>, and i cant see why people should put me and sean on 'ignore lists' as you have noticed that nor have i insulted you or anyone else really other than handing your ass back to you, its a shame you have to seek help to feel better, its fun to post like you did 1-1½ year ago, you're fighting your better half km8 xDDD

Logi

Part of the furniture
MWAHAHAHA Aleven i 3 shotted grolf on me secret caster xD

4P pls..

ttt

Banned
MWAHAHAHA Aleven i 3 shotted grolf on me secret caster xD

4P pls..
its no big deal to own me with my resists atm, wearing pve suit so that's why you 3 shot me, besides it aint hard for any hib caster anyway..

oh and i dont play hib anymore and no way id get that amount of cash, go bugger dayah!

fawzi

Banned
Haha Samaroon.

Sean getting royaly owned here, love the hypocracy for him too xD

fawzi

Banned
Oh and by the way Sean, do you have any counter-arguement for my post about you or are you a sadistic no lifer like I said you were?

<Prepares for random insults>

Logi

Part of the furniture
rofl... jim... how many times do i need to say to you that Dayah wont give me anything.. thought i could trust u as a friend, guess ur 1 of those users anyways..

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Oh and by the way Sean, do you have any counter-arguement for my post about you or are you a sadistic no lifer like I said you were?

<Prepares for random insults>

i find it funny how you can call me petty after yours / your loverboys comments up above really, offering me out irl when you guys are only like 12 irl? i could get sent down for hittin you thats how young you are

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Ah, the reason to visit the Thidranki section :) Lots of laughs.

fawzi

Banned
Please quote me where I said I want you to come 'out' irl.

And rofl, here comes the 'you are 12 years old comments' again, Sean, everyone here knows how much of a pathetic idiot you are now, give it up before you dig a hole so deep for yourself that you'll fall through the earth (not that I would care).

Lets just imagine that I am 12 now, maybe you can explain to me why a 12 year old is constantly proving you wrong, outsmarting you and the only one able to put up a decent arguement and when it's your turn to reply you completely avoid the arguement and insult me. Because you know you are wrong.

<Can sense Sean shaking with fear>

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
sean where do you live? or anyone else know where he lives?......... please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom