Not open for further replies.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

the end..

isnt daoc dead yet ._.

gohan

FH is my second home
less war more love..... i think dori an sean should just get it on and stop all this sexual tension between them! bit of hide the sausage will do you two wonders

fawzi

Banned
For many of those still interested in this thread PM me for any further contact, my other account was banned.

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
Sean go to (Manchester Airport) UK..... drive to stockport.. into davenport then go to my mums house n shag her bud..... if you can get that far you are welcome to her.....

10mins drive from me, is she fit?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Isn't Sean like 14/15 lol?

Another person who uses the internet as his defense. I'd love to see you get thwacked around by the bigger guys on this forum.

ttt

Banned

Another person who uses the internet as his defense. I'd love to see you get thwacked around by the bigger guys on this forum.
he's 17(i think) and you're what? 15? i'd like to see you get thwacked around by the bigger guys aswell :touch:

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
he's 17(i think) and you're what? 15? i'd like to see you get thwacked around by the bigger guys aswell :touch:

You wish kiddo.

Move along and play bash the magic button or something :)

ttt

Banned
You wish kiddo.

Move along and play bash the magic button or something :)
i havent played bd for 4 months :< its like quit smoking. just have to go cold turkey else you'll never stop!

anyway send me a pic of you plz. i need a sig :D

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South

quiet you inbred farmboy :ninja:

@Bugz: We know they wouldn't last in OT, they'd be pretty much insta-banned in about 3 days. Odd how the mods there love our opinion on people.

@Sean: Fail. Try again. Bugz > You.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
@Bugz: We know they wouldn't last in OT, they'd be pretty much insta-banned in about 3 days. Odd how the mods there love our opinion on people.

@Sean: Fail. Try again. Bugz > You.

now thats a story to tell your grandchildren

"hey kids, back in my day i was the forum big boy, nobody else on the forum was as cool as me and the OT gang, are you proud?"

:fluffle:

ttt

Banned

"hey kids, back in my day i was the forum big boy, nobody else on the forum was as cool as me and the OT gang, are you proud?"

and what do you have to tell? hey kids, back in my day i used to be a forum troll abusing everyone and being a nublord...and when i played this MMORPG game called DAoC i had 100 alts and none of them was as good as Aleven? :ninja:

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
I suspect it'll be about something more important, such as pie, eggs, tuna, a ribbon, a lead pipe, a rock, a fish, a melon, a worm, or even his abnormally shaped penis.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
stupeh instead of wasting time on this useless thread you could figure out how to open ports.

fawzi

Banned
If it wasn't for you bumping this thread with your insults at me then not many people would have known about it. Furthermore, if you really don't like this thread, why are you so obsessed with it? Stop posting if you don't like it.

<Secretly thinks you love it and are using my advice:clap:>

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South

:wub:

I'm not cool :( But thanks for saying I am, means alot. *Snort*

Thadius

Part of the furniture

Its true, noone is as cool as the OT crowd! Now be off with you, young rabblerouser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom