I hope you die of aids, slowly and painfully you miserable sub-human
catamite.  If you don't, I'll be there to stab you in the face repeatedly
until you do indeed, die.

Is that sufficient?

Y

~YuckFou~

I'm on a work machine atm, but later.
You have to let us see his replies.
Nibs, he looks gay, and you have his posed piccy, is there something we need to know? :)

L

~Lazarus~

Originally posted by Perplex
Code:
To: <micky_ja222@hotmail.com>
Subject: Die of aids
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 14:18:03 +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000

I hope you die of aids, slowly and painfully you miserable sub-human
catamite.  If you don't, I'll be there to stab you in the face repeatedly
until you do indeed, die.

Is that sufficient?

Perp,

I think you misspelled "fnar" :D

F

Furr

do you have his mobile phone number, we could all use vizzavi to send intimadating Txts

L

~Lazarus~

Originally posted by ~YuckFou~
I'm on a work machine atm, but later.
You have to let us see his replies.
Nibs, he looks gay, and you have his posed piccy, is there something we need to know? :)

Yeah - Nibs was taking the picture :p

W

Wilier

Originally posted by Nibbler

4. Keep it quiet. He'll probably beat the poo outta me.

Ta,

Nibbler

I assume this last bit is a joke, he dosnt look like he could beat his way out of a wet paper bag.:rolleyes:

Done btw.

edit: not actually done, it says his email address dosnt exist:eek:

edit, edit: done it now. :eek:

S

SLiC3R-

done.

"To: micky_ja222@hotmail.com
Subject: you absolute cunt.

Hello you fuckface,

you are indeed one fucking posing, ugly, skinny pile of horse shit. You have a smile like Tony Blair's ass, and you smell of shit. Get a fucking hair cut you prick. You think you are something - you are nothing. You will become infected with BSE shortly. I hope you rot in hell you piece of vomit.

Goodbye."

I hope you like.

C

Cod

Nibbler how do you know him anyway? Work colleague? Relative? etc..?

S

Shocko

X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
Do you want to get viruses? :twak:

Oh, and i just sent the standard fnar email.

P

Perplex

Originally posted by Shocko

Do you want to get viruses? :twak:

Oh, and i just sent the standard fnar email.

I haven't had a virus, ever? In 15 years of commercial and personal IT use? Never did I recieve a virus working as a programmer, network systems analyst, or Novell Systems Integrator.

Strange that

E

Embattle

Not really....the young one believes that if you have/use outlook you automatically get viruses, although he is a Linux user ;)

Y

~YuckFou~

Techies can confirm

Its not the email app that helps you get a virus, it's the no brain "ooh an attachment lets open that" approach :)

S

Shocko

And the various exploits tend to help as well, such as the "Oohh, let me open that 'subseven.exe' attachment for you automatically!" type thing :rolleyes:

N

Nibbler

Originally posted by Cod
Nibbler how do you know him anyway? Work colleague? Relative? etc..?

Well, he somehow got a friend of mine's e-mail and started askin her if she knew me. We then got into a conversation on *cough*MSN*cough* and it turns out he was lookin for this other kid with the same name as mine, who I know cos our medical records once got mixed up. Aaaaanyways, then for some reason he asked if I was bein' cheeky to him, and I took the mick a lil', and then he goes starts typin damn stupid abuse, and now I better watch my back cos they'll be some people waiting for me after school.....(even though it's the holidays :p). Wanker.

X

Xavier

*waits for someone to photoshop an amusing scene involving the aforementioned ladyboy tosser and summo in his motaah*

heh

F

FatBusinessman

Originally posted by Shocko
And the various exploits tend to help as well, such as the "Oohh, let me open that 'subseven.exe' attachment for you automatically!" type thing :rolleyes:

Although Outlook is even more fun, with its "Oh, a file with a useful extension. Let's BLOCK IT!!!" approach.

S

Summo

You sure about this, Nibbler? I'm guessing he'll think they're all you and he knows your friend. :/

Hmm...

W

wolfeeh

eer

am i the only person to totally not get this thread at all.... in the least...?

X

Xavier

yep, the rest of us read it before nibbler changed the starting post...

heh

T

Testin da Cable

I haven't had a virus, ever? In 15 years of commercial and personal IT use? Never did I recieve a virus working as a programmer, network systems analyst, or Novell Systems Integrator.

Strange that

funny that :/ I've had lots of virii [at work [at home zero heh]]. they usually seem to originate from people who think it's ok to plug their personal laptops et al into the ethernet ports built into their desks and other workspaces.
I've been talking to my boss about various ways of prohibiting such activity. Most of my ideas involve me, a baseball bat, the idiot user and about 15 yards of duct-tape. The boss doesn't think my ideas are sound really, probably because he is one of said idiots [at least I suspect so [especially after he sent me a document infected with a macro-virus heh]]

K

kanonfodda

Originally posted by Testin da Cable

because he is one of said idiots [at least I suspect so [especially after he sent me a document infected with a macro-virus heh]]

Wire the spare port in his office up to the mains?

when he starts compaining that his laptop is smoking, scratch one culprit :D

X

xane

Originally posted by Testin da Cable
funny that :/ I've had lots of virii [at work [at home zero heh]].

Have you had that strange one that infects your browser and changes all commas to square parentheses in forum text ? Bloody annoying that one, especially if you are not aware of it and it needs to be pointed out to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom