could a GM of dark prophecy...

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
To get loot it is most damage done to the mob like any other mob.

Acercerak

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
aww bless, no need to be shy you know. You could of asked me anytime you wanted to

I was at the front of the queue

There you go, you can sleep easy now

Think you had the wrong queue... but it defintely wasn't the one where they were handing out brains...

Now, you've got to admit that you only post messages to insult people...so if you have nothing better to say than what you say in your average post, you'd better say nothing.

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Acercerak said:
As stated before, this should be solved on the Dark Prophecy forums, since it's a matter between JimyJR. and DP...
Posting it here gives a great guild like DP a bad name, and they don't deserve that.

He did....check out their forum and see. Also, if you say about "he posted on FH first"...i know, but unless everyone who plays DAoC knows the forum address of every guild that plays...FH normally is the first port of call.

And, check out the very first post of Jim..
jimmyjr said:
hey could 1 of you pm me late today and try get this problem sorted or else will take it to rightnow amd get it sorted there thanks.

Followed by

elvodus said:
Let me tell you that me and us in DP do not take kindly to lowlie threts from the likes of you. And besides it is a game "collegeboy" and there`s no such thing as artifact stealing or anything like it, and there is no statement in the RightNow to say anything like it either. Get over it and try again on whatever arti you where trying to get.

To me..Jim was trying to do it on the quiet, but getting an insult like that...i would have put it on every forum i could lay my grubby mits on. As Elvodus says...it is a game...so why throw insults like over a "game" ????

Acercerak

Fledgling Freddie
I admit that this is true, but I'm not blaming JimmyJr. here. I'm not judging on the case, whether he is wrong or right.
I'm just making a statement on Marc, possibly one of the most annoying people I've seen here... (only my personal opinion though)

Marc

FH is my second home
Acercerak said:
Think you had the wrong queue... but it defintely wasn't the one where they were handing out brains...

Now, you've got to admit that you only post messages to insult people...so if you have nothing better to say than what you say in your average post, you'd better say nothing.

Here is a tip for u, read why i unsult people. 99% of the times its aimed at the irc pricks/attention seekin nerds who frequent these boards, after they have posted a derogetary (sp) remark about someone.

The other 1% is at nerds insulting my friends.

Comprende?

Marc

FH is my second home
Acercerak said:
I'm just making a statement on Marc, possibly one of the most annoying people I've seen here... (only my personal opinion though)

Im honoured!!! Considering present company its a great title!!

Acercerak

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Here is a tip for u, read why i unsult people. 99% of the times its aimed at the irc pricks/attention seekin nerds who frequent these boards, after they have posted a derogetary (sp) remark about someone.

The other 1% is at nerds insulting my friends.

Comprende?

Read what you wrote yourself, though. Even with all your good intentions, you're the one that comes out looking like an idiot.

Sugah

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
aww bless, no need to be shy you know. You could of asked me anytime you wanted to

I was at the front of the queue

There you go, you can sleep easy now

So was i, but..... i thought he said he was giving out trains so asked for a small slow one :(

Elvodus

Fledgling Freddie
Heath said:
He did....check out their forum and see. Also, if you say about "he posted on FH first"...i know, but unless everyone who plays DAoC knows the forum address of every guild that plays...FH normally is the first port of call.

And, check out the very first post of Jim..

Followed by

To me..Jim was trying to do it on the quiet, but getting an insult like that...i would have put it on every forum i could lay my grubby mits on. As Elvodus says...it is a game...so why throw insults like over a "game" ????

Heath...get your facts right...first of all I did appoligize to Jimmy for the insult and thus there´s no grudge between the two of us. And yes I still consider it a threat to us as a guild that Jimmy went straight to RightNow without taking it up with us first. However I do understand the reason for that.
What I don´t understand is your oppinion in the matter and post for that matter, however all is in their right to an oppion inbasically every matter since it is a public forum as you elequently put it.
But in my oppinion I find Jimmy to be an intelligent person regardless of what everyone thinks of him as I do of everyone and think he should have contacted us in-game, but lets consider the facts...no one is perfect not me nor you. Even thou we might consider us to be from time to time ;)

Marc

FH is my second home
Acercerak said:
LOL. you think you're so great, don't you?
Get a life...

Yeah I do think im great

and I do have a life

Marc

FH is my second home
Sugah said:
So was i, but..... i thought he said he was giving out trains so asked for a small slow one :(

lol

Be glad it wasnt a virgin train

Cancelled
Cancelled
Leaves on the track
Cancelled
Cancelled
Kids throwin stones at windows
Cancelled

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
Elvo would of contacted u ingame but was 5:30 am :D so i asked if someone to pm me on here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom