C

-chancer-

does anyone know as you will hear many different prices from different people

my 800 fletching cost me an absoloute fortune 8+plat

and the 800 tailoring was about 2plat

what does LGM's cost in each area then?

N

-Nxs-

I saw a post on VNBoards that listed all the skills and a rough guide - but i cant find it :(

SC cost me about 11plat to get LGM
Tailoring costs about 3plat apparently
Alch and W/C are the highest costing up to 20+ plat if i remember

L

lakih

There might be some differences depending on what realm your from.

Hib weaponcrafting is quite expencive, roughly 10-12p or so.

V

vesania

It varies, depending on realm, skill and your own personal luck.

LGM Sc took me about 14pp, LGM tailoring was about 7pp, LGM weaponsmithing about 25pp.

One tip is to work with either reinforced items (e.g. shields or types of armour) or double-stitched or padded. These "double" items have yielded a much better ratio of skill-up to successful make when I have worked with them, compared to other "single" items.

A tailor that I gave this advice to managed to get to LGM on less than 2 pp, because he stuck to the "double" items wherever possible and cut down on those irritating succesful makes without skill gain.

L

legaoniel.old

LGM fletch

Expect LGM fletch to cost about 17p in total - that's what it cost me. Having said that, from 1000 to 1065 is pretty useless...stick at 1000 tbh.

Be aware also with TOA patch the caps rise with new items - expect fletch to rise to 1165 I think so another few plat to go!!

O

old.Reno

i got from 800 fletching to 1000 fletching using around 8p don't know how much i spent before that because it was too long ago.
But it won't be more then 2 to 3 p
And a major part of 0 to 500 i have done with consigment tasks.(spot the old guy:D )

C

ChillyDawg

go and have a look on teh Crafting boards of excalibur, a good list there somewhere, cba to link to it cos im a slag, sorry.

C

Cyradix

Re: Re: Cost of LGM crafts?

Originally posted by Aule Valar
your sanity

Actually I already lost that. Spellcrafting is costing me my hair now :(

O

old.giriam

Re: LGM fletch

Originally posted by legaoniel.old
Be aware also with TOA patch the caps rise with new items - expect fletch to rise to 1165 I think so another few plat to go!!

Ugh, they arent introducing a new material are they? everything can still be salvaged at 900?

G

Users who are viewing this thread