Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Worth using?

Something better?

Hendrich

Fledgling Freddie
some say gypsy mod is good, personaly I use cosmos and wont change.... works great for me

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
CT Mod matey.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
cosmos is lagging me to hell whenever I get more than 1 enemy entering my screen... not good.

going to try nick's mod when I get some time to mess with it.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Cosmos caused great lag for me, I recommend CT Mod too, much simpler. Plus it has a timer on it so you know when dinner's done! :D

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
[QUOTE='Shy]Cosmos caused great lag for me, I recommend CT Mod too, much simpler. Plus it has a timer on it so you know when dinner's done! :D[/QUOTE]

Aha so thats what that timer is for, never found it useful :)

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
i have only used cosmos

but its a nightmare to change the .toc files

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
Naa get that nifty prog posted some threads ago that do it to all the .toc files.

Naewae

Fledgling Freddie
Re: Cosmos which I 've been highly recommended....

I just can't get it to work. I've downloaded and installed the US one (as recommended) and I get "Your interface folder is out-of-date. Click remove to delete the folder or exit to quit the game" when I try to play.

Any ideas?

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Naewae said:
Re: Cosmos which I 've been highly recommended....

I just can't get it to work. I've downloaded and installed the US one (as recommended) and I get "Your interface folder is out-of-date. Click remove to delete the folder or exit to quit the game" when I try to play.

Any ideas?
Use the toc mod program to update your files.

I use cosmos, I like it. :eek:

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
i just use some random usefull addons instead of a full mod with stuff i dont need

Esran

Fledgling Freddie
I'm using Cosmos and a shit load of other stuff as well. My FPS has been okay apart from one really big issue. I had it somehow that when the character sheet or a craft window was open the FPS would drop to 3 or 4.

I think this was connected to a mod which lets you move these about. In the end I deleted the character settings directory for that character (under WTF/Account/Charname) and the problem went away. So I've disabled that particular mod.

I might play with CTMod as I'm sure I could get higher FPS. Obviously I'll leave that till 2am so I don't have to queue!

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
Being able to send map notes to each other with cosmos is preeeeecious.

Tinu

Fledgling Freddie
Using alittle modified version of Nurfed, like it alot, Cosmos is a good UI to start with but I would suggest moving on after gettin familiar with stuff etc.

Nightchill

Can't get enough of FH
Using Cosmos here. Have a small .exe that detects WoW version and updates all the .tocs so tis no hassle.

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
Using gypsy here and everythings fine. Only thing missing is a auto sort soul shards into end bag option ;)

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Just using an extra 24 slot quickbar and nothing else. Dont really have any need for anything else, yet anyway. Might get a better groupbar when proper pvp kicks loose later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom