Correct place to ask this? o.o Regards armour Drops >.>

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Been playing DAoC for about 2 years now and I've never actually had to ask this before.

Are there any places in ANY realm that drop leather armour? [lol, sound like a n00b] I don't usually pay attention to low level drops as most of my chars are SCd :/ So I need to know places that drop full sets of leather [Pref Alb stuff]

Can you help me with this?

LvL25 Leather:
LvL30 Leather:
LvL35 Leather:
LvL40 Leather:
LvL45 Leather:
LvL50 Leather:

Remember ;o full sets, can be in any realm. And this does NOT include DF.
And, pref not ToA >.> But, at 50 ToA is fine.

Maghica

One of Freddy's beloved
Midgard:
Various leather drops AF98-AF102 in Modernagrav from 'Redcap bestiger' near the crystals (East of dwarf settlement)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
All SI zones drop random cloth / leather / chain, its lot luck what you get, just fnid somewhere thats easy for you to farm for hours.

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
mids, gripklosa mountains (SI) around bjarken is chilly skeletons (hope remember name correct) dropping unique looking cloths ~af30.
quite nice stats too.

SI area mobs drop different type armours/weapons, just some mobs have bigger change drop example chain.

iarnv dungeon, snakes drop most time bows (~16.2dps), cadbys throwing weapons, redcaps lvl 48+ shields, weapons, chain, items (cloaks, gems etc).

spindel, manslayers twilight weapons, armours (lvl 50 stuff).

varulv ~lvl 33, staffs, bows, cloth, leather,
Quixos drop some armour just dont remember was it studded/chain?

dungeons mostly dropping all kind crap.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Catacombs and Barrows in alb both have leather drops however ive never got a full set of either

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Overdriven said:
Been playing DAoC for about 2 years now and I've never actually had to ask this before.

Are there any places in ANY realm that drop leather armour? [lol, sound like a n00b] I don't usually pay attention to low level drops as most of my chars are SCd :/ So I need to know places that drop full sets of leather [Pref Alb stuff]

Can you help me with this?

LvL25 Leather:
LvL30 Leather:
LvL35 Leather:
LvL40 Leather:
LvL45 Leather:
LvL50 Leather:

Remember ;o full sets, can be in any realm. And this does NOT include DF.
And, pref not ToA >.> But, at 50 ToA is fine.

go farm the cave lurker set from vendo lvl 25 ish i think, take it ur playing pvp :p :) just make a necro + buffbot, or make a CC healer so that u can mezz the 10 or so adds and kill them off 1 by 1 with ur necro :)

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
also af 98 stuff in spind drops off cave trows have fun :p give remaining drops for my infil or SB (whichever i decide 2 lvl :O)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom