Corpse summoner question

B

boni_ofdavoid

Is there a command to tell us where the corpse summoner is?

S

Snaul

Boo!

I used this command quite alot this weekend (so I hope I remember it correctly!)

If you type: /transfercorpse

You will receive back a list of valid Keep destinations.
Btw. The Keep names are case sensitive.

B

boni_ofdavoid

Thanks!

Im sure i tried something like that. Then again I probably was trying /corpsetransfer or something equally dumn , doh!

O

old.CrazyMuppet

oo nice hint!

somewhat buggy though, your corpse sometimes appears in 2 places...

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by old.CrazyMuppet
oo nice hint!

somewhat buggy though, your corpse sometimes appears in 2 places...
Would be cool if both corpses could be rezzed, just think about it 2 Fafnir running around together. o_O

O

old.Trine Aquavit

The corpse summoner is a new feature added at the last patch. If you can take an enemy keep, hold it for an hour and upgrade it to level 10 it will spawn a corpse summoner NPC.

When you have a corpse summoner and you die in battle in that enemies frontier you can transfer your corpse to that keep, so that you can be rezzed inside the keep.

This was intended as an addition to make Relic Raids easier - take the keep nearest the relic keep, get a summoner up, keep a small force (including rezzers) inside the keep and you can get a steady stream of reinforcements for your effort.

As it happens, players have found it a good way to defend a keep and, thus, farm RPs. For this reason Mythic are introducing a change in 1.61 which will means you don't get RP's for the first 30 minutes after transferring to a summoner.

C

-Calvin-

Originally posted by old.Trine Aquavit
The corpse summoner is a new feature added at the last patch. If you can take an enemy keep, hold it for an hour and upgrade it to level 10 it will spawn a corpse summoner NPC.

Exceptions are the merchant keeps :p

Calvin

C

chi_

Which you can't get corpse summoners in because people would have an infinite supply of wood to repair doors.

Users who are viewing this thread