Core Combat Questions

Y

Yoni

I have noticed that SOE are being pretty evasive with their information on this product. So lets see if you guys have the answers to my questions :uhoh:

1] Is it actually being released in the shops or is it only going to be a downloadable expansion. I have looked in game / amazon to see if it is there and it isn't however I could have sworn I saw someone talking about buying it a pretty box.

2] The only method of paying seems to be Credit Card / Debit Card is that really the case?

3] Will they put subscriptions up or is it in the value of the current subscription (I think its in the current sub but no where confirms that)

Thanx chaps / chapesses - I am just feeling devoid of information :( before planetside was released their was loads of info so we could read up on stuff with this there is a one page webby with links to some eyecandy :rolleyes:

D

DanZman

Yonz.

Question1: I believe it will be available to buy from the shops in a 'pretty box'

Question2: You can use cold hard cash for question 1.

Question3: Subs will remain the same.

SOE are just jumping the gun a bit as usual with their download info on the log in page. I think it's a weak attempt to test the market and gain opinions on who is interested in CC. Lets face it, CC beta testing hasn't even started yet.

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by DanDman
SOE are just jumping the gun a bit as usual with their download info on the log in page. I think it's a weak attempt to test the market and gain opinions on who is interested in CC. Lets face it, CC beta testing hasn't even started yet.

Don't know the answers, sorry, but I will say that the marketing ploy of having the patcher updated so soon will have two reactions, I think. The guys who know they will buy and play the expansion will be pleased to have it publicised, hopefully encouraging more users of the expansion, while the guys who are not going to will find it a slap in the face :(

Will the expansion divide outfits between the haves and have nots?

Y

Yoni

Hopefully one would hope that is not the case. One would hope that the haves squad up in CC to get stuff for the have nots. That would be my intention for BS anyway.

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by Y0ni
Hopefully one would hope that is not the case. One would hope that the haves squad up in CC to get stuff for the have nots. That would be my intention for BS anyway.

Good point... I'd forgotten stuff can be brought out to the normal zones ... it may still divide people in terms of 'where we gonna fight tonight' scenarios :(

Y

Yoni

heh stop it with the :( people dont want miserable moderators :p

I am sure that CC like other things will have issues in oufits which require sorting however new content imo can only be a good thing to keep interest up.

Besides the cost is not too bad and if there is no extra cost to the subs I cant see why most people won't buy it.

J

Jupitus

:D:D:D

You're right!

Anyway... I'm sure most people will be able to get it from Santa Claus so noone needs to miss out :D:D:D

(Better? :p)

R

Rei-Ki

is it just me, or can every1 just feel the love in here?

Y

Yoni

if you want lurving visit the general forums :uhoh:

Edit: Rau if you want an answer to your pm plz clear your in box out :)

Users who are viewing this thread