Copying .AVI + .Mpeg to DVD formatt in Nero

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Ello. i got Nero Express 6 . and im trying to COPY from my computer stuff i have downlaoded (movies).

i have downlaoded a ton of movies last few weeks.. and i would like to BURN them to a DVD disc. the problem im having is that it does NOT let me burn a .AVI or .MPEG onto a DVD disc.... so i was just asking do i have to buy a plug in to allow me to do so ? (if so anybody got link DIRECTLY to the program page)..

or Does anybody know of any cheap or FREE programs that are EASY to use for a tech nub that will Enable me to burn .avi and .mpegs to DVDr discs :)

thnx in advance to all (if any replys)

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Do you want to view them on a DVD player standalone? or are you literally wanting to back them up for later viewing on yer PC?

and..you do have a DVD burner right ? (jst checking)

Dimmer

Fledgling Freddie
seams like you making it a movie dvd.. if you wann copy the files out to the DVD without the plugin whitch can be bought at nero site for around 20$ you just have to make it a data DVD, and copy them out as normal files...

most DVD's can play .mpeg anyway and some even .avi you just have to choose it from menu then...

hope this helps the problem

Honza

Fledgling Freddie
For .avi and .mpeg to DVD MPEG-2 conversion (and also burning) you could also use Pinnacle Studio, but $$$

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
i found a program now called

VSO DivxTODVD ... got it from download.com and it works a treat. and its free!! but ty anywya guys :)

Zil

Fledgling Freddie
use dvdsanta and dvd burner :)

converts all types to vob and burn em. quite easy and its free (i think)

- English -

Resident Freddy
Zil said:
use dvdsanta and dvd burner :)

converts all types to vob and burn em. quite easy and its free (i think)

Excal: (Active)

Madelina 50 Scout

Tut tut zil :D

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
ack Wuzzi ur so fotm ;) (hides the ranger on hib pry from his sig) ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom